The online racing simulator
Ok now that ive officially seen and am watching a nascar broadcast, these bs spoiler looking things are BORING!!!!!!!!!! At least the wing look bad ass now the cars just look like a box with a wall on the end. I thought i was watching Cars of Tomorrow not cars of yesteryear....
I think they look great, its a good mix of old car and new car to me.
i hate the look of the wing, spoiler much better!!

Would you like some more spoiler with that sir?
This race might actually be very interesting with all this crazy bumpdrafting.

Technically its not even bumpdrafting, its... pushdrafting.
What a fantastic race.....shame for Ambrose tho...but crazy restarts.....here's to Montoya winning this.... *cross fingers*
great win by harvick
Absolutely glued to the tv for the entire race!
Quote from AstroBoy :Ok now that ive officially seen and am watching a nascar broadcast, these bs spoiler looking things are BORING!!!!!!!!!! At least the wing look bad ass now the cars just look like a box with a wall on the end. I thought i was watching Cars of Tomorrow not cars of yesteryear....

Can't agree with you more, hate the spoiler. It's like the fans were like "ahh the racing sucks, lets blame it on the most easily seen change on the car." But whatever, what's done is done.
you know what i love about NASCAR?
it is this cool model of a nascar car that i have...

http://www.pyramidracing.com/c ... 2002%20Kerry%20Looney.jpg

the whole car (model) Looks awesome, but the butt of it looks old skool...
(tough i don't know which year's model it is and if it's still like that xP)

by the way i think that the spoiler looks like that is to have more chance for one car to catch others' wind tunel...
Quote from kristis917 :
(tough i don't know which year's model it is and if it's still like that xP)

Looks like an early 2000's model.
Quote from SidiousX :Looks like an early 2000's model.

O, Nice thank you x]
Yey i have an old skool model...

So do they still have that old car looking rear?
Fantastic race. Harvick is just so good at restrictor plate races shame that Montoya didnt have anything but hey....a 3rd is pretty good
I love that kind of race !
Best. Race. Ever.

Bloody hell, that was amazing. 89 lead changes over the line, (more than the last 3 races combined, and the best ever,) 3 GWC, 29 different leaders, 0.012 victory margin...goddamn. I was there! Fantastic. And there's more to go.
Good day's racing. Not really a fan of the pushdrafting, I find it boring and actually not competitive, it's too artificial for my liking.

NNS race -> Epic finish, tore out a good chunk of fencing but it held up, was good to see Setzer climb out after that smash.
Quote from dekojester :Good day's racing. Not really a fan of the pushdrafting, I find it boring and actually not competitive, it's too artificial for my liking.

NNS race -> Epic finish, tore out a good chunk of fencing but it held up, was good to see Setzer climb out after that smash.

Yeah, nationwide race was great, was hoping Harvick wouldn't win it, and it worked.
Quote from lizardfolk :.....shame for Ambrose tho...

tell me about it.... i blame TuRD and bad luck.
If only he was in a Gibbs Toyota...
Quote from hansonator69 :tell me about it.... i blame TuRD and bad luck.
If only he was in a Gibbs Toyota...

Wouldn't of stopped him from getting in a wreck he didn't cause.
Quote from PMD9409 :Wouldn't of stopped him from getting in a wreck he didn't cause.

he would've been further up front if he was in a good car
Great finish yesterday, I thought Harvick was waiting too long to make his move coming to the line but he really timed it perfectly, good win for him. I can't believe he hasn't won since Daytona 3 years ago. I'm also getting a kick out of watching this Gordon-Johnson rivalry brew, I want to see Gordon lay the bumper to Johnson at Richmond.

A little over a month until Pocono and Michigan, going to both races this year and I can't wait. Haven't been to Michigan before but it should be a good one to see in person.
Quote from SidiousX :It's Talladega.

Yeh, Did you see the last lap wreck of the Nationwide race?
Quote from UncleBenny :A little over a month until Pocono and Michigan, going to both races this year and I can't wait. Haven't been to Michigan before but it should be a good one to see in person.

MIS should be a pretty good track to see a race at...though I've only ever gone to an Indy race there, I bet it would be very good for NASCAR.

I dunno why I've only ever been there once though... it's like an hour from my house, and I've been to lots of other tracks multiple times for races...it's a great facility too...

Pocono too... you lucky bastard

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG