The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
Quote from XCNuse : whats that supposed to mean? im saying.. that there shouldnt be a trail from the brake lights since it is so bright; and also.. if it was dark and did infact look like that.. then evvvverything should by wavy; not just the brake trails

Incorect, take a picture with flash and long exposure.
Quote from Drifting .Inc :Incorect, take a picture with flash and long exposure.

been there.. done that.. (even with a digital camera! doesnt even have exposure.. amazing! best part is; i did it from inside my car comming back from sisters house in dahlonega.. pretty cool stuff [ see pic ])

.. in your picture; its bright .. daytime looking (even on my monitor.. that means its about 2x darker than most people see cause .. viewsonic's A90 f+ sucks lol).. during the daytime.. you shouldnt get brake trails; if you do, then the car should be blurred that same amount. Also, since it is wavy.. the car AND background should be wavy with it

its a nice pic.. but its technically incorrect (in.. many ways)
Attached images
P8210054 (Small).JPG
different cameras different results.
Quote from Don :

another amazing peice of art by you.
like i said; if it did look like that (the brake trail), then the car and track would be just as blurry since you are moving the camera up and down... and thats true for all cameras
#206 - Don
i took this photos using long exposure+flash technique:

#207 - Don
another
Attached images
ferrari2.jpg
*sigh*

/me changes wallpaper again

Quote from Don :i took this photos using long exposure+flash technique:

http://don.vn.cz/photos/valaska05/11.jpg

http://don.vn.cz/photos/valaska05/12.jpg

impressive brake glow look at that! thats insane; seems kinda odd though (guessing you moved camera with the car) but.. that still seems kinda odd that the car isnt blurry but the lights are.. odd (so confused now) so .. would the background in fact be blurry or not? (most surely yes.. since you focused on the car).. but that still doesnt explain why the lights move... back.. but the car is still
Night time = flash photo. Longer exposure and bright subject lights will cause a trail, but dark objects are frozen by the instantaneous illumination from the flash of the camera, so car looks crisp, lights look blurred. See?
#211 - Don
the car is "sharp", becuase it was lit by the flash.....and if the flash was strong enough to lit the bg, then it would also be sharp.
Oh, didn't I just say that? Is there an echo in here?

.....echo in here?..........
ECHO.. echo... echoo

...hmm.. ill have to try that though, thanks for showing those pics don, thats neat stuff! never knew that
LFS Schoolâ„¢. Where learning is fun.
Hahahahahaha wowww. I was sitting in front of my house one day at like 9 at night and it was dark out. So I took pictures of cars coming, but no flash. So it was basically light trails haha. Pretty cool actually.
Right, time for my attempt at night time racing to keep in line with the topic atm
Attached images
nightrace_stars.jpg
The background (sky) looks silly, the cars and the ground are very nice
Just remove those raindrops/stars whatever and the wrong flares and it's perfect
OK Orion, I've re-done it like you said and I must admit it looks better Thanks for the tips
Attached images
nightrace_stars_2.jpg
light flares look nice
although i dont know if you would see the brakes in there .. (adds a nice touch though)

cool stuff..
Quote from LawVS :OK Orion, I've re-done it like you said and I must admit it looks better Thanks for the tips

It's indeed much much better now, but you could try to google for some nice nightsky texture, and add it, so that it is not that dark
Nice view
Attached images
nice.jpg
That actually IS a nice view. Well done Switcher!
#223 - Don
Attached images
GTR@city.jpg
thats really cool!
Hey LawVS, just having a look at your edited light trail one and picked up something. Im pretty sure the camera wouldn't be able to see the rear tail lights from that angle, so there wouldn't be any light trial in regards to camera exposure. Which is kinda unfortunate cause a bit of red looked nice in there, maybe another angle??
Keep em coming!

Drain

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG