The online racing simulator
#1 - richy
How would I go about converting a hotlap set to endurance?
Its running R2's on the front, does changing to R3's allow higher running temperatures but do they actually have more rubber on them so they last longer too?

Ok, so im thinking I need to be on R3's, so what next to make them last but still give good handling, do I bump up the tyre pressures? If i do that what would I need to change in the suspension.

Do I make the suspension softer to compensate for higher pressures? Or do i need it stiffer to give more handling, im a bit lost at this point. any info on how you make a set last longer will be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks in advance.
depends what you mean by endurance

some people seem to think 20 laps is a long race

(at this point i was going to have a rant about real life and how wc rallies are a shadow of their older versions )

the main qualities i'd say is that it has to be consistent, has to be forgiving so if (when?) you make a mistake you can recover without doing damage and most importantly, it has to be comfortable for you to drive, if your not happy then it will soon tire you and then you get slower / make mistakes
#4 - richy
lol... wouldn't feel too bad mate, not exactly the easiest thing in the world to search for
like looking for a cammel thats passing through the eye of a needle in a haystack

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG