The online racing simulator
I check a week later I see nothing new. What a surprise.....
Quote from Dac :I check a week later I see nothing new. What a surprise.....

If there's an update it will be announced on lfs.net as well. You could just check there without telling us how not surprised you are.
A week later? You could come back some months later and you'll find the same thing
Quote from kimd41 :A week later? You could come back some months later and you'll find the same thing

Exactly,

Even I have finally seen what has happened, and lost all my hopes for LFS.

I have given up being positive about LFS, I have given up promoting LFS to friends telling them that these anoying phyisics bugs will be fixed soon, and they can get their hands on a new car and track soon if they buy a license, I have given up telling my friends LFS is the best Racing Simulator, cause it just is NOT anymore, I have given up believing this patch will once come.

I...Have...Given...Up!
Well the patch WILL come, but I really hope it is worth the wait, because if it isn't then there will just be a flood of new threads etc...
Quote from AMB :Well the patch WILL come

Wrong!

It will never come, and LFS will slowely die.

Victor is not doing IT anymore, Scawen is tired of it, and Eric... well lets just say he is sick of it.
Victor didn't retire. He just doesn't make any league forums yet, that's all.
Quote from Flame CZE :Victor didn't retire. He just doesn't make any league forums yet, that's all.

Victor did retire, I don't believe in any which way that they are actually still working on LFS.

A real developer is smart enough to know, no matter how hard people whine and yell, they should let new info and/or screenshots free every now and then.

Just look at the forums of F1 2010, which is obviously going to be an awesome game. Almost 24/7 whining of forum members, still these forum admins, and F1 2010 insiders, take time to answer the damn questions.

Something which Victor is "not doing anymore", Scawen is "tired of" and Eric just once posted a angry message, clearing up he is SICK of it.

kthnxBai
Maybe they are too busy to be posting?

If they had quit, they would of said in an announcement of some sort.
It's just so hilarious how some morons come to this thread over and over again to post the same crap once again, telling everyone how little they care and how much they enjoy their time with other sims.

If you wouldn't care, why posting? Got nothing better to do with such a fine weather outside? No? Poor blokes, you have my pity.

Progress is slow. Devs said that. Patch will come one day. End of story for me
The whole Victor thing is interesting indeed. It would be nice to know if he did pull out or what.

Anyways. Keep on waiting. Crying wont make things to faster as already said million times.
I've got to say that i've never been a moaner myself BUT... bloody hell it takes long :s. I'm starting to get pessimistic about future of LFS :s. You could Devs post at least a video of a car driving on Rockingham using those new(even if they are still buggy) physics. Yeah, the patch will come, that I DO believe, but i hope it won't be too late :s. Guys, please. Screenshots, videos, something we can see, not read, would be great. Or at least a simple answer, what has been fixed, or what still need to be work on. I mean... something is fixed from those things? Right? It's not like You have to do it, but it would simply be nice to all of us, humble users of Your product .

Yeah, i've got a lot of things to do outside LFS;p, but i come here now and then to find if there is something, anything new :S.
Yeah i got bored of LFS, but it still doesn't change the fact that I like it a lot!
Vic has posted since he said he isn't putting up any new leagues, so he hasn't quit his job... yet.

It doesn't have to be just Scawen making PR's. Eric is meant to be a car/track designer, so surely he can't be doing much. Just a few sentences on what is going on every few weeks would be nice.
Quote from Byku :You could Devs post at least a video of a car driving on Rockingham using those new(even if they are still buggy) physics. Yeah, the patch will come, that I DO believe, but i hope it won't be too late :s. Guys, please. Screenshots, videos, something we can see, not read, would be great.

+ one bajilion.
Quote from DevilDare :
Anyways. Keep on waiting. Crying wont make things to faster as already said million times.

It doesn't need to go faster, I just want an update on what is the state of things. Since I just don't believe it anything anymore.

Like I would say about some other things in real-life:

PIX OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Pics of what? Tyre physics?
Quote from Flame CZE :Pics of what? Tyre physics?

State of The Rock, Sciroc, and yes Tyre Physics...
I think a video footage would be better in this case. E.g. VWS doing a lap at Rockingham would be good.
A side-by-side video would be even better! A comparision video of a car going round a corner at a certain speed with the current physics next to the new physics would be a good video.
Quote from Flame CZE :I think a video footage would be better in this case. E.g. VWS doing a lap at Rockingham would be good.

Truth.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Vic has posted since he said he isn't putting up any new leagues, so he hasn't quit his job... yet.

i haven't seen vic do anything since his "i'm not doing it anymore" hissyfit. okay, that's an slight understatement, he gave some people extra unlocks last week... feel free to harass him on irc, he's here most of the time...

edit: as far as i'm concerned, league racing in LFS is dead. with no official support, yadda-yadda-yadda and i'm not registering on a new forum every time i get interested in a racing tier.
Quote from Flame CZEt :I think a video footage would be better in this case. E.g. VWS doing a lap at Rockingham would be good.

+infinite
Quote from bunder9999 :i haven't seen vic do anything since his "i'm not doing it anymore" hissyfit. okay, that's an slight understatement, he gave some people extra unlocks last week... feel free to harass him on irc, he's here most of the time...

edit: as far as i'm concerned, league racing in LFS is dead. with no official support, yadda-yadda-yadda and i'm not registering on a new forum every time i get interested in a racing tier.

League racing is not dead at all. There is plenty going on in LFS and you have always had to register on teams forums to take part in that particular league. Nothing has changed, except your perception and the normal rotation of drivers

Victor doing all the work for every single league was a bad idea in the first place and unsustainable imho.
-
Nob cheeese :D (TrueG) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
-
(AMB) DELETED by Scawen : references to deleted spam posts
-
(TrueG) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by jasonmatthews
-
(AMB) DELETED by Scawen : references to deleted spam posts
-
-
-
-
Chicken friend chicken yummy (TrueG) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
S2 users reg'ing with demo account should get both demo account removed aswell S2 account removed. It's anoying for everyone else and I do hope you understand just how retarded you make youselfe look.
-
-
**** is hungry (TrueG) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
-
wat aload ov shit ole (TrueG) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
-
Da big dawg (TrueG) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
-
Lol at this thread, break y0 self fool
-