The online racing simulator
Analyse for speed
(5 posts, started )
Analyse for speed
I know this is a 3rd party program, however I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to figure out why, after extracting the SMX files to the data/smx directory, Analyse for speed is still telling me that it cannot find the track.

For reference, i'm talking about S2 full & SO 5 (town course).
Can anyone get AFS to work ?

Thanks
#2 - D34N0
Have you copied the .tsf files from the directory you installed AnalyzeForSpeed in to data/smx?
No, i hadn't done that. However I just tried it and it's still not working.

My smx directory has all the files that you download in the s2 SMX package & all the files included in the AFS package. (i figured putting more wouldn't hurt)

Now i'm going to try installing lfs in the same root (since it's installed in D: and LFS is in C It shouldn't make a difference... but who knows.
Big bump!

Used to use analyze for speed on my old computer with no problems but for some reason can't get it work on my new computer.

Have placed it into my LFS folder keeping the structure, have copied the contents of the SMX package on the LFS website into the folder along with the .tsf files. Yet if I try open any replay it says can't load track...

Does it still work with LFS Y?
#5 - ekze
Bump! ^^

It does work with LFS Z.

Analyse for speed
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG