The online racing simulator
Small cruise server on demo
(10 posts, started )
I just opened a small cruise server on demo, I was abit bored of LTC and WS.C, and GIR's cruise server's got no InSim, so I opened my own.

PS: Not 24/7.
Yes, you look a bit bored.
think its kind of funny..

u have been here since 08 and u still havent bought an license ?? lol..
I don't have a credit card - that's why I haven't bought S2 'till now. If I had one, I would be S2 now.
Quote from Danny LFS :I don't have a credit card - that's why I haven't bought S2 'till now. If I had one, I would be S2 now.

^^

Like theres no way around that, use Your imagination, I bet Your mom, dad, friend whatever has one
BUMP

Server up and running under the name of Danny Serverz|Demo Cruise. As the name suggests, I will open several more servers (about 10), but only the cruise servers will have InSim (I'm too bored to set up Airio for all other servers)
Quote from Danny LFS :BUMP

Server up and running under the name of Danny Serverz|Demo Cruise. As the name suggests, I will open several more servers (about 10), but only the cruise servers will have InSim (I'm too bored to set up Airio for all other servers)

What about trying to make your current server half-successful before planning to create 10 new ones...
I said I will open servers, but I haven't said when...
#9 - AMB
The 'Z' in your server name makes it extra leet, so tell me something, what makes your server so special? why would people leave their existing cruise servers for your little demo one?

'kthxbai'
AMB is back!

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG