The online racing simulator
Lamborghini Gallardo @ Ford Mustang
(34 posts, started )
What a waste of a Gallardo and Mustang. It should be burnt, it will look better that way. :bananadea

Take off the wheels and engine, then burn it....
So what's it gonna be called? LamboRUSTang?
Lambrusco.
#5 - Vain
Am I the only one who hears the car silently whisper "Kiiiii-lllll meeeeeeee"?

Vain
It's obviously a Mustardo, or a Gallastang. Either way it's the worst VOB mod ever
Just raped the Gallardo. Never thought that mustung could look worse.
am i the only one who actually likes it
Quote from brt900 :am i the only one who actually likes it

Yes you are, that ass is ugly!
i puked all over my g25
Quote from logitekg25 :i puked all over my g25

I also did that, but that's just because I looked at it when you started about it.
The first side profile picture it isn't too bad, just seems a little out of proportion. Every picture after that though I think I did a little bit of sick in my mouth.
Quote from Bose321 :I also did that, but that's just because I looked at it when you started about it.

Your irrational anti-Logitech crusade is starting to piss me off. I'd stay well clear of the subject of design when all you've got to show is a hideous, plastic covered Porsche wheel up against gorgeous brushed aluminium
Does anybody else wonder why you'd want to mod your car to resemble something that's worse in every imaginable way, and much cheaper?
thats...horrible...i think im sick now...
Quote from morpha :Your irrational anti-Logitech crusade is starting to piss me off. I'd stay well clear of the subject of design when all you've got to show is a hideous, plastic covered Porsche wheel up against gorgeous brushed aluminium

Speaking about plastic. Haha. Have you seen the G25/G27 in real life? Only Brushed alu is the center and flippy pedals, who cares about that, I mean the INSIDE, the stuff it's built with.
The Porsche aint plastic, and atleast not hideous black matte with cogwheels.

Oh, and not Anti logitech, just their 'wheels'.
Quote from Bose321 :Speaking about plastic. Haha. Have you seen the G25/G27 in real life? Only Brushed alu is the center and flippy pedals, who cares about that, I mean the INSIDE, the stuff it's built with.
The Porsche aint plastic, and atleast not hideous black matte with cogwheels.

Oh, and not Anti logitech, just their 'wheels'.

i puked when i saw your face...

oh wait
Can we get back on topic and talk about how ugly this car is? The wheels and controllers sub forum is there for a reason.

Anyway, there is a positive side. If it has a Gallardo engine, it must have an awesome engine sound. Well, that is just about as good as it gets actually.
Quote from Luke.S :i puked when i saw your face...

oh wait

Hey, no need to get personal, you go ahead with you wheel, I didn't say anything about your crappy face.

oh wait
wow, i would never of thought that the quallity of those pictures could also bring down the quallity of this thread. when did this become a logitech v's fanatec thread? better again, when was it allowed (in this forum) to make personal insults to other forum members?
the only way you two ladies can sort this out is to have a race. logitech user v's fanatec user. oh wait, it's not the wheel that wins races. it's the person using it that does the winning.
I like it!

Oh wait...
Thats why they are separate companies... I think it just makes it look fake [Body Kit]

Weird..
#23 - 5haz
:arge:
I prefer classic GT layout, mostly front-engined than most of supercars mid-engined layout so I must say I like it
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
#25 - 5haz
Quote from AndRand :I prefer classic GT layout, mostly front-engined than most of supercars mid-engined layout so I must say I like it

:arge:

The engine is still in the rear of the Mustang by the way, which will no doubt play havoc with the weight distribution of a car that isn't designed to be rear engined!

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG