The online racing simulator
windows 7
(8 posts, started )
#1 - pab
windows 7
my w xp crashed ive had w 7 installed happy enough the only prob when i try to load my skins from desk top no matter what way i try i cant load to game help please
#2 - jto93
Quote from pab :my w xp crashed ive had w 7 installed happy enough the only prob when i try to load my skins from desk top no matter what way i try i cant load to game help please

What are you talking about?

are you really from england? your English is hard to understand
Yes. That's the level of English they teach in schools. See how he expertly uses spelling, punctuation and grammar in such beautiful, flowing ways; suggesting images of flowers, and hillly meadows, and spiders floating upon the breeze via a thread...
Quote from pab :my w xp crashed ive had w 7 installed happy enough the only prob when i try to load my skins from desk top no matter what way i try i cant load to game help please

Any skins that you uploaded to LFSW will still be there. Log in to LFSW, and from LFS Desktop go to My Online Car Skins. There is a small link called "Download 512px / 1024px skins". Click the 1024 px skins link and you can download all your uploaded skins.

It'll be a .rar file, so extract this to LFS/Data/Skins.

Or try this thread; you might find it useful.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1407899#post1407899
#5 - ekze

what?
God damn, can you guys speak english? He reinstalled Windows, and he placed his skins on desktop, and they won't show in game.
Of course they won't show in game. You need to place them in "lfs_root_folder\data\skins" and when you enter garage, choose new skin and select a skin file.
Quote from matijapkc :g damn can you guys speak english he reinstalled w and he placed his skins on desktop and they won't show in game
of course they won't show in game you need to place them in "lfs_root_folder\data\skins" and when you enter garage choose new skin and select a skin file

They're just pointing out his language is quite bad.
According to what he wrote we can only guess what his problem can be as "I cant load to game" is definitely not a proper English expression. One would also assume that if he was able to backup his skins (which he apparently was), he'd know where to put the skins after reinstalling... That's what confused pretty much everyone I guess. Anyway, I hope you're right about his issue...

windows 7
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG