The online racing simulator
Connection problems with Rfactor
(41 posts, started )
I know this post is blasphemy here, but here's my problem...

It seems that every time I play rfactor online (and ARCA sim racing, because it uses the Rfactor engine) I lose connection so damn much. My connection is always fine on every other game I play online, but it seems that Rfactor decides it wants to disconnect me from the internet (not just rfactor online, ALL internet). It's gotten to the point where I can't even begin to enjoy a good server, because I know I won't be able to complete one damn race. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: and please no immature "rfactor sucks" comments please...
rfactor sucks

What kind of packets rF uses, TCP or UDP?
This is LFS, Tard.
#4 - JJ72
set your connection speed (in the multiplayer options) to 56K for more stablility.
Quote from Trev084 :This is LFS, Tard.

You Necrobumped a 5 month old thread to call someone a tard. Super slow sunday, eh?
I guess it might have something to do with this.
#8 - 5haz
Hah, a new king of butthurt.

rFactor's online code has never been too fantastic, roll on rFactor 2, they better have sorted out those bloody physics by then.
Quote from zeugnimod :I guess it might have something to do with this.

Yep it did, Just wanted to do what he was doing to me.
#10 - 5haz
You failed then, miserably.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Trev084 :Yep it did, Just wanted to do what he was doing to me.

Steadily working on a ban after 5 years of silence. great job!
Quote from ColeusRattus :Steadily working on a ban after 5 years of silence. great job!

At least he's not a kid that has been here 3 years and less.
Someones on their period
No, What I hate is newer members that throw an idea back at you because they think it is crap, Not once did I see a post in my topic from an admin or the writers of the system, I just love how regular members can make up the minds of a game developer and then say that I am a noob because my profile has under 300 miles on it, Obviously that profiling has only been introduced in the past 2 years but quote me if I am wrong.
#15 - 5haz
Quote from Trev084 :No, What I hate is newer members that throw an idea back at you because they think it is crap.

Yeah its called disagreeing, if you can't handle without throwing a tantrum then perhaps internet forums aren't the place for you.

Blackbird says his opinion and you start calling him a '****ing homo', thats just uncalled for.
Quote from 5haz :Yeah its called disagreeing, if you can't handle without throwing a tantrum then perhaps internet forums aren't the place for you.

Blackbird says his opinion and you start calling him a '****ing homo', thats just uncalled for.

Read the thread again, I wanted to know if it was considered not:

ZOMG it will never go to xbox or what the difference is between a keyboard and a gamepad.
#17 - 5haz
Either way everyone disagreed with you, get over it.
Quote from 5haz :Either way everyone disagreed with you, get over it.

Everyone? what 5 people out of the forum, Good on you.

2 years and just under 5000 posts, Must be cool.
#19 - 5haz
Quote from Trev084 :Everyone? what 5 people out of the forum, Good on you.

Everyone who bothered posting anyway.

Quote from Trev084 :2 years and just under 5000 posts, Must be cool.

Oh how predictable, as a matter of fact I'm not that cool, I'm glad there are people like you around to stop me from being at the very bottom of the forum food chain.
Quote from 5haz :Everyone who bothered posting anyway.

Oh how predictable, as a matter of fact I'm not that cool, I'm glad there are people like you around to stop me from being at the very bottom of the forum food chain.

At the bottom of the food chain cause it is a 'game' forum, I am on car & bike forums 24/7, You know, REAL LIFE...
#21 - 5haz
Quote from Trev084 :At the bottom of the food chain cause it is a 'game' forum, I am on car & bike forums 24/7, You know, REAL LIFE...

Good for you, run along then, byeeee. :wave2:

Forums aren't real life by the way, even if they're about real cars.
Quote from 5haz :Good for you, run along then, byeeee. :wave2:

Forums aren't real life by the way, even if they're about real cars.

Little spamming boys like you is what stuffs forums these days.
#23 - 5haz
Quote from Trev084 :Little spamming boys like you is what stuffs forums these days.

Hahaha, you're the one that necrobumped this thread. :doh:

No you know what stuffs forums these days, hypocrites, people who accuse others of things they are so guilty of. You sir, are a prime example.

Why don't you run along to your REAL LIFE car forum again? Or did they ban you for being such a mong?
Quote from 5haz :Hahaha, you're the one that necrobumped this thread. :doh:

No you know what stuffs forums these days, hypocrites, people who accuse others of things they are so guilty of, you sir, are a prime example.

Why don't you run along to your REAL LIFE car forum again? Or did they ban you for being such a mong?

Well wtf does rFactor have to do with LFS? Back years ago you either played one or the other so I bumped a thread 5 months old, BOO

Hypocrite?

Quote :Hah, a new king of butthurt

Don't see how this had anything to do with you, Just a cool cat with his 2c worth.

Not banned at all, Are you a member of www.englishbmx.uk at all?
Quote from Trev084 :Well wtf does rFactor have to do with LFS? Back years ago you either played one or the other so I bumped a thread 5 months old, BOO

Dude, what the HELL are you on about?! You're making no sense whatsoever. Who said rFactor had anything to do with LFS? The OP was having connection problems in rF and came here and asked about it as - obviously - a lot of people who play LFS also play rF, contrary to the retarded idea you seem to have in your head.

Now stop trolling and go take your bike for a ride.

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG