The online racing simulator
Can someone post a replay of them drifting in the LFS version?
Hey!

Can someone post a video of them drifting in the LFS version DT_0_1W?
I don't even know what version that is. Some very early demo version from 2002?

And what would you even need it for?
Hey!
I just wanted to see if it was possible to drift in the version.
I think it is the second version made.
Since Chudy's website is gone now, I doubt anyone will be able to do what you are asking for, since I dont think you can D/L that version anywhere.
I guess it won't be long before someone asks for this. I know I won't get banned for posting it here.

Here's a stat file that allows you to drive the XRT in 0.1W (you need 180 credits).

Unzip to lfs\data\misc (overwrite cfg.sta).
Attached files
cfg.zip - 124 B - 169 views
0.1W is an ANCIENT version. I didn't play that version when it first came out because I only knew about LFS in 2004 (At this time, S1 was close to be released, if not released already). The XRT was a demon, pretty hard to drive.
S1 was released on July the 13th, 2003. What are you talking about Danny?
Quote from shaun463 :S1 was released on July the 13th, 2003. What are you talking about Danny?

Was actually released thur, jul. 17th, 2003 23.45, according to the website, going to try out LFS 0.04Q
Quote from Danny LFS :0.1W is an ANCIENT version. I didn't play that version when it first came out because I only knew about LFS in 2004 (At this time, S1 was close to be released, if not released already). The XRT was a demon, pretty hard to drive.

if you are playing demo since 2004, then you are the most ridiculous demo player i know. good work not suporting the devs
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't even know what version that is. Some very early demo version from 2002?

And what would you even need it for?

Yepp, I also started with that version which i found in a magazine on a CD...
Quote from Kristi :Yepp, I also started with that version which i found in a magazine on a CD...

Weirdly, same story with me although I abandoned the game at that time pretty quickly. Was too young too realize what I stumbled upon.
Well me too, I played it till 2003 then switched to F1 Challenge :/ and back in mid 2004, and I play since then
Hey!
I play the latest LFS version. But I just came across the old version, and it is hard to drift in any of the cars. So I wanted to see if anyone could even drift the one of the cars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG