The online racing simulator
#76 - JCTK
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Hamilton vs Schumi.

I have been waiting since 2007 for this!

Lewis won~
Schumi is going very slowly through... even the Red Bulls got pass easily...
Wow. Hamilton now can update his auto-biography with his amazing achievement.
#78 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :And let's hope that the FIA or FOM or whatever they are called are inefficient.

it'll be the FOM that pull things down from youtube...

but even if FOM is efficient in asking Youtube to pull things down, it'll depends how efficient Youtube is too~
#79 - DeMS
And here comes the Safety Car to kick everyone's plans
why's the SC out?
#81 - JCTK
Quote from DeMS :And here comes the Safety Car to kick everyone's plans

Ferrari is loving it through... they were very screwed without it...

PS. Alonso diving pass Massa at the pit entrance. Massa would probably cry about it on the radio and after the race~
Quote from JCTK :but he didn't...

lets see how long someone put that up onto Youtube~ lol
will be interesting to see how efficient those uploaders are~ lol

Ok, he did push him a bit, they just showed a replay.

Still, if anyone gets a penalty it should be HAM.
#83 - JCTK
#84 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :Ok, he did push him a bit, they just showed a replay.

Still, if anyone gets a penalty it should be HAM.

the sensible thing would be just a "reprimand"... hopfully...

But holy Button was stacking everyone up massively down the end of the backstraight... causing all sort of chaos behind...

that's his revenge on what Michael Schumacher did to the field at Monza years ago, when Button slammed into the wall slaming on the brakes trying to avoid the queue of cars... (now that Michael is back on track and Button is leading a race)
#85 - DeMS
To anyone reading this afterwards : yes, the race is so interesting no one has posted in a long time.

Go Alguersuari!!!

I can see him going Red Bull next year if he keeps getting better :]
#86 - JCTK
Quote from DeMS :To anyone reading this afterwards : yes, the race is so interesting no one has posted in a long time.

Go Alguersuari!!!

I can see him going Red Bull next year if he keeps getting better :]

too busy watching the tele. Too much going on~!
#87 - JCTK
Lewis cooked his tyres... in China... AGAIN~!
shame for pushing too hard too early in the stint.

he can afford to lose 1sec a lap to make it last to the end of the race... and I really wants to see a McLaren 1-2~!
I kinda want to see him DNF now after his team said the tyres will last.
#89 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :I kinda want to see him DNF now after his team said the tyres will last.

but well it's Jensen and Nico struggling now~
Quote from JCTK :but well it's Jensen and Nico struggling now~

Alonso FTW then?
#91 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :Alonso FTW then?

he's too far back through... and for some reason he seems settle at 4th...

I reckon Jensen and Lewis is just controlling their pace now.
#92 - DeMS
Repeat with me guys :

Alonso's engine is not going to break.

EDIT :
++ McLarens
+ Alonso
++ Rosberg
+++ Kubica
++ Petrov
-- Massa
--- Red Bull (Vettel is supposed to be much better @ wet)

Wtf driver of the race : Schumacher
Has been in most of the fights, but didn't decide the race.
Button and Lewis both should have been given penalties. Great drives from both but the stewards have gone from admirably lenient to almost ignorant
Jup especially hamilton was just crazy in the pits and with pushing webber out
Webber move was legal apparently due to some weird rule about where the line is! The pit lane release was an obvious one. Rosberg drove clean and should be the winner.
#96 - JCTK
Quote from Intrepid :Button and Lewis both should have been given penalties. Great drives from both but the stewards have gone from admirably lenient to almost ignorant

what did Button done wrong~?

Nothing have ever been done about slowing down and stacking cars up behind on the restart...
#97 - JCTK
Quote from Timo1992 :Jup especially hamilton was just crazy in the pits and with pushing webber out

Vettel was pushing Lewis on the inside at that too, can't remember what's the order of the cars as they arrive there... But Lewis was definitly in a Red Bull sandwich heading into that last corner on the restart
Quote from JCTK :Nothing have ever been done about slowing down and stacking cars up behind on the restart...

That's not what the rule book states. Brundle in commentary pretty much laid it out.
Quote :40.11 When the clerk of the course decides it is safe to call in the safety car the message "SAFETY CAR IN THIS LAP" will be displayed on the timing monitors and the car's orange lights will be extinguished This will be the signal to the teams and drivers that it will be entering the pit lane at the end of that lap.
At this point the first car in line behind the safety car may dictate the pace and, if necessary, fall more than ten car lengths behind it.
In order to avoid the likelihood of accidents before the safety car returns to the pits, from the point at which the lights on the car are turned out drivers must proceed at a pace which involves no erratic acceleration or braking nor any other manoeuvre which is likely to endanger other drivers or impede the restart.

Lewis got absolutely slaughtered in 2007 for what he did. I doubt the drivers will gang up on Jenson though somehow.

Either way Rosberg should be the winner.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG