The online racing simulator
Grats Ross County!
YAAAAS i still can't believe it. There ain't much for me to say as Mackie said basically it all. but jees i love football and i love County. What a day out and what a game.

Roll on Dundee Utd cause i certainly believe that we can do it just now!

Staggies for Europe
Just got our hotel rooms for the 15th booked. Should be the best weekend ever!
Hopefully will see you down there

Me and my mates were talking about staying the night but we have thrown that idea out of the window. Just hoping to get the train down and back i would say. Its going to be a day i will remember for the rest of my life, for sure
I'm enjoying looking at the Scottish first division table at the moment with Inverness sitting comfortably at the top.

Oh and also Gills beat Leeds United 3-2 at Priestfield today! What a game.
Quote from Gills4life :I'm enjoying looking at the Scottish first division table at the moment with Inverness sitting comfortably at the top.

Oh and also Gills beat Leeds United 3-2 at Priestfield today! What a game.

I was going to say well done to Gills for there win against leeds there but with that comment you said first of all i am now wishing leeds humped you

Tbh we knew a wee while ago that Inverness will get the league. But we have something just as good to fight for and that's the cup. its not like Caley have any chance of getting into Europe while we have a great chance. And also there is a chance County could be in the SPL next season.
Lol I thought that comment might wind you up! Out of curiosity, how are County going to have a chance of SPL football next season when you're midtable in the division, 17 points behind Caley with a hugely inferior goal difference?
Quote from Gills4life :Lol I thought that comment might wind you up! Out of curiosity, how are County going to have a chance of SPL football next season when you're midtable in the division, 17 points behind Caley with a hugely inferior goal difference?

Well....i ain't sure if its still going to happen, but there is a meeting seemly talking about extending the SPL for next season. As they think (well there sure) that at least one club in the SPL will become bankrupt. So by extending the SPL they could save them. And by them doing that, this would mean county would be in the SPL but that actually happening seems quite thin. Because i don't know if the SFL will agree to do it. As they still have two or three years contract left with IRN-BRU. Soo it could happen and it might not
But I'm just wondering why County should be chosen and not any one of the other teams above you.
An 18 team league is being discussed.
Ah I see! So would that mean only 2 divisions?
It's Messi time.
Yeah, gonna be interesting
1-1

Sneijder o/

edit: 3-1 wut
F*KING work, none of the streams work, i'm so pi**ed that i would quit job right now.. If anyone knows some working link, please post
I have given up searching for one.

I thought there would definately be some since this is the semifinal of the CL but nooo.
Was it Mourinho's tactics, or was Barsa just bad?
yeah, barca, bend over and take it like a man. Can't wait for the return match
Pretty impressive by Bayern.

I just hope they don't play like that on Saturday.
Any streams for the Barcelona match? atdhe.net seems to be down.
...not if i try to open it up again :S

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG