The online racing simulator
rev's layouts
(55 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :They look stunning! So damn well made, thanks for sharing these, fun to take the MRT for some rounds on 'em, and even more fun with some buddys

It's my pleasure Good to see that a few people are actually having fun with the stuff I made! Would be good if I could put them on a server..
We can try those on one of the [noobs] server one day. My best day would be not tomorrow, but the day after.. don't remember name for it but the 4th day in the week. I can post a notify in this topic when I am home and puts the server up with right layout.
Quote from The Very End :We can try those on one of the [noobs] server one day. My best day would be not tomorrow, but the day after.. don't remember name for it but the 4th day in the week. I can post a notify in this topic when I am home and puts the server up with right layout.

That's Thursday

edit: new one added, also gonna make some shorter ones (~20sec). Enjoy.
I'll be busy today sadly, will try to push it on on the weekend, like sunday evening. I'll notify in this topic, sorry for the delay.
DAMN your tracks are good +1
New ones added.
Would you be able to update the Zip file, the file host only lets me download a few every half hour
Quote from Alex_Ward :Would you be able to update the Zip file, the file host only lets me download a few every half hour

I'll do it once i got home, tomorrow hopefully. Didn't know that limit of the hosting site, will put them up as attachments.
Pack updated, will change the individual file's link as well, but I'm on a mobile 3G net with 3GB cap, so I really gotta decide what I'm using every bit for
I'm trying mediafire.com as the host for the layouts, and it seems to work quite well. Layouts are renamed, and in order now. They are also uploaded in different folders, as well as the sets. Lot more organized now.

Have fun!
404 error?
All of these layouts are brilliant. Puts the MRT too good use
Edit: Nevermind.
rev's Time Attack courses
New year, new style of layouts. It's time for some time attack runs.

Aston Historic Reversed

First layout is based on the challenging Aston Historic Reversed. With it's wide run off areas it gives a lot of opportunity for combined hairpins and chicanes. After a fast first sector comes a flowing 2nd, then it gets really mad. Don't leave your handbrakes at home. Last sector starts with an evil 5 tag chicane. Don't cut the Eau Rouge, it isn't worth it.
Heres a youtube video of a 3:12 lap. Top times are in the low 11's. Made for the RB4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgH3Jdeol38

You can also find the layout at http://www.lfs-layouts.co.cc.
Attached files
AS4R_timeattack.lyt - 4 KB - 429 views
First post updated with the last layout of my kart tracks, and also the attachment. Enjoy.
Real nice one rev. keep em comming.\
btw. Nice driving in the vid.
Rev put that lyt on some server so we see some times pls. I like it, it reminds me on hillclimb
Pretty nice and challenging.
Also for me as a non-RB4-driver.

Are those 3:11 driven without hitting any objects?
Quote from M Ekström :Pretty nice and challenging.
Also for me as a non-RB4-driver.

Are those 3:11 driven without hitting any objects?

Yeah. Next one comes early next week. It's gonna be a bit harder than this one, but still tons of fun if you get the hang of it.
Nice one, excellent driving aswell
Excellent tracks man! Good for practising real life karting too thanks a lot for your effort
OMG, Bela! nice driving.

I have to try it if is possible

rev's layouts
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG