The online racing simulator
If you've done karting, then it's amazing how you can take an informed viewpoint and make it look like you've pulled your brain out of your arse.
#27 - 5haz
Quote from JPeace :I liked the fact Buemi tried to still turn in even when he had no wheels, lol.

The same thought went through my mind, found it hilarious that he so eagerly tried countersteering when both front tires were gone hahaha.
Ofc its a natural instinct, but that doesnt make it less funny.
All I can say about buemi's incident is....

"it's bridgestone or nothing."
Quote from tristancliffe :Simple upright problem.

woudlnt exactly call it simple thats some pretty shoddy engineering
reminds me of that gp2 race where they fixed a wishbone with a hammer... must give a driver loads of confidence in the car
Quote from Intrepid :similar thing happened to Coulthard a couple years back (but his problem was helped by the kerb he lunched) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEDj7uZWxyc

Well, yeah, I can see how it's a similar problem, but DC obviously hit the curbs hard and the suspension was under a lot of lateral load. For Buemi he was going in a straight line and wasn't putting the car under any obvious strain (excepting the normal strain it would be going through at 180 mph). So yeah, kinda similar, but different at the same time.
Quote from JPeace :You obviously don't know that I do karting, and have been involved in crash's before, of course. And I know that the most instinctive thing to do is everything possible to change the direction of the car, the main objective: to stop the car crashing. But I just found it funny still that the unconciouss part of his brain was turning in at his normal turning point, however, his concious brain was going "Sh*t im crashing, try everything!", thats all.

Wow, you're so pro. Crashed in a kart. Wow man.

However there are some differences between crashing with a kart and a Formula One car.

Btw weren't you the one who said you always go for a gap even if it means a crash for you and others?
Quote from Lible :Wow, you're so pro. Crashed in a kart. Wow man.

However there are some differences between crashing with a kart and a Formula One car.

What's wrong with you? He was just responding to tristans comment about him never being in a crash.

posted on Planet F1.
Sometimes Tristan, it's best not to troll.
Quote from Lible :However there are some differences between crashing with a kart and a Formula One car.

Yeh, you're more likely to be killed if you crash in a kart.
Anyway...

Congrats to Vettel, again.... RB 1-2 once more.

Was kind of disappointed with Mclaren and Hamilton in general. Should of been easy pole IMO.
Mucked up with tyre pressures I bet. I would say easy pole even with the car right. The RBRs are just too good at the moment.
woah... he did it again!

i lol'd at the radio transmissions... '' Who needs ride height control huh? ''
Quote from el pibe :woah... he did it again!

i lol'd at the radio transmissions... '' Who needs ride height control huh? ''

Reverse pyschology
damn schumi failed again or at least the team, why did they give him this new system...

hope for him to fight back in the race tomorrow with hopefully some rain.... xD
Quote from Timo1992 :damn schumi failed again or at least the team, why did they give him this new system...

He always finds new excuses. It's ridiculous, tbh. He should just admit that Rosberg is better than him.
Never ever!!! Rosberg has just an advantage atm because of schumi's long break from the F1, I'm sure he will fight back and kick rosbergs ass.
Schumacher is supposed to be one of the bestest ever (and he WAS, IMO) so after 3 race weekends he should be at cleast close to his less experienced and less skilled (not my opinion, at least not currently) teammate, no?
Argh zeug :P

Well that's your opinion but I think the same like Alonso....Schumacher will fight back this year, just give him a few more races.
I told you this would happen however the fact he can come back from such a long break and be even on pace with hes rivals is enough, F1 is soo much more different to the days of a driving style giving you an extra second or two on your team mate.
I think Scawen designed Buemi's suspension. Remember the early versions of the F1 car?
A few hours to the race start, much rain is expected (80%)
I hope this will be true but they often talked shit about rain in the race and then actually there wasnt any..so i hope the forecasts will be true.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG