The online racing simulator
Autocross Battle
(24 posts, started )
Autocross Battle
Holy Jebus!!!!

9/10 for the video!!!!!!!

RB4 is faster then...interesting, but what if u also tweaked the FZ50?

that is for another day it seems...

btw..... can i have that layout please?
Was ok, but 9/10 is way too generous.

Constructive criticism:
- Try to use more camera angles
- Quality, see the sticky thread about how to record and get better results
- Editing, try to use some effects, I'm not a fan of overediting videos and using a different transition effect every time, but I think 1-2 effects here and there wouldn't hurt

Overall quite ok, but definitely room for improvement.
we only got to see the FZ50, could you please show us how well the RB4 did?
Answers

1) The video includes the FZ50 AND the RB4 (the problem is theyre all black) and the movie mixes them...I guess that's a problem, so I'll try to fix that in next movies....
2) I can share the layout... It's just a 15 minutes of work
3) I will try to improve my skills in movie making , but hey, I'm not the best in editing, I'm a noob....
4) Im sure FZ50 could go faster after tweaking, but I say that RB4 can go in under 1.25:00 after some practice

Thanks for viewing this video, all your constructive criticism will be taken in to my mind when making next movie...
(I am having some ideas of inviting MORE then just one person over)

oh, and I agree - 9\10 really is tooooo generous =) but thanx!!!
Attached files
BL3_DRIVING SCHOOL.lyt - 3.8 KB - 137 views
#6 - KeMoT
I see high ratings.
Downloading...
hey ... nice movie
somethign new

for all of u there deciding if u should or should not download
go for it.. it aint a waste of time

i'd say
8/10 overall
7/10 quality
9/10 for idea
#8 - KeMoT
+
Fresh concept
Music ( I didn't like it but it fits to such action )
Camera ( especially top view was awesome )

-
Low resolution
What is that green bar doing at the bottom ?

My rating for this movie - 7.4/10

Nice movie
how daft must i sound but how do i download form rapidshare lol i click the link n click free but nothing happons illepall illepall
Quote from scottyegg :how daft must i sound but how do i download form rapidshare lol i click the link n click free but nothing happons illepall illepall

Click " FREE " button at the bottom and wait serveral seconds after whci, type in what it asks to type, than click " DOWNLOAD FROM... " and that is it.
well that makes me so dumb lol coz its still not working lmao ill im getting is this page
Attached images
1 copy.jpg
do not worry this has happened to other people before

it is your connection

you cannot download the file
EDITED

Nevermind.
Could someone upload it somewhere else? Would be awesome. I have the same problem cause I am behind NAT
i'll try and upload it somewhere else, i'll post here where it goes

at 4:20pm it will be uploaded
nice video though, the parts with the overhead camera, the camera movement was really sketchy =/
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Quote from Schooner :I thought it was a great video, thanks for taking the time to make it. I enjoyed it.

Scotty, at the bottom of the screen you posted, there were 2 columns, 1 said download premium, the 2nd says download free. If you click on download free, it takes you to the next screen, where you wait 45 seconds then it automatically downloads.

no please dont say that

its a connection problem!!!!!

READ POSTS
#20 - Vain
It's a very nice movie, with only minor glitches (for example, the music ).
It was nice to see those two cars in action. Well done!

Vain
Wow, so much atention to my vid...
Thank you very much for those comments.
I didnt expect it to score nice rankings (7.4 from Kemot means a lot)
Also thanks everyone else, for watching and giving feedback, I apreciate this
#22 - Vain
I had a go on your layout. It's a great layout, though I replaced the jump with a tyre-chicane and removed some of the unnecessary tyres. Now it's good fun in about every car from UF1 to FOX (yes, it was very enjoyable in the FOX ).
It's really among my favorite layouts now.

Vain
@ Vain, why thank you... nice Idea of replacing the jump... also I am glad you liked it... but how about sharing the edited layout, so I can try it
BTW, I am working on a way of making the quality better (that was no problem) and making sizes less... so far i got to 640x480 @ 25 fps, and a 30 sec video weighs some 20 mb. I guess this is bad

Autocross Battle
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG