The online racing simulator
Scirocco not available to drive [not a bug. its just that i am a plonker]
Hi, not sure whether this is a bug or not, but Scirocco is supposed to be available in LFS two years ago.
It still isn't. Fix the bug thank you please.

edit:
I have been seeing pictures of it over two years and in the viewer over a year. I though this was a racing simulator not watch a scirocco simulator
*flame suit on*
#2 - amp88
Pretty blatant trolling thread, so reported for that. Take a look here for more info on the state of LFS.
#3 - Bean0
Don't call it by name, call it 'the German car'.

Quote from amp88 :Pretty blatant trolling thread, so reported for that. Take a look here for more info on the state of LFS.

25th November 2009,
How is that more current?
#5 - amp88
Quote from motary :supposed to be available in LFS two years ago

Quote from motary :25th November 2009,
How is that more current?

...erm...because that's how calendars work?
I didn't know calendars work 6 months at a time, or in this world, a patch at a time ( currently time is standing still )
Argh! Hot potato, racing track stalls, pass to make amends!
Quote from motary :Hi, not sure whether this is a bug or not, but Scirocco is supposed to be available in LFS two years ago.

edit:
I have been seeing pictures of it over two years and in the viewer over a year. I though this was a racing simulator not watch a scirocco simulator
*flame suit on*

OK dude, seriously now, was this just a futile attempt to troll or have you really missed the fact that "the German car" has not been released yet?If it's the latter, that be advised that there have been some major problems during developement which resulted in kind of lond delay...
In before the lock.
What's a Scirocco?
Argh! Hot potato, racing track stalls, pass to make amends!
Quote from motary :Hi, not sure whether this is a bug or not, but Scirocco is supposed to be available in LFS two years ago.

edit:
*flame suit on*

Thanks, you are the next one in the list.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG