The online racing simulator
Quote from Ki-Men :Draiwers is connecting to the server after
"Johnatan Palmer : Race Complete. Chat Open."
and one off them said
"32 J. Holmes - well done m8, you won't get your pennis cut off! "
it is on officialy mpr what you posted

This was a much better example , what can happend after race when teammate said to teammate on the air , and this is happend before Ivan rammed car 33 in the pit on 5 minutes and 20 seconds after race.
Shoud you punished the whole winning team because that ???

Yeah was good joke, now just because you failed dont take it out on others, just grow up...
Quote from iFastLT :There is no place that states that 40% of a car is a proper overlap, moreover Eric had place to move o avoid the contact, but he didn't... Anyways you didn't loose position (as you haven't had it already) nor you lost time. You absolutely didn't loose anything so why did you write the report then?

I'm going to quote you the NDR Sporting Code, which you either haven't read or has temporarily slipped your mind:

XI.1.a: "'Any measure of overlap' is defined as the front nose area – wing or bumper area of the overtaking car being level with or beyond the rear wheel of the car being overtaken."

Car 24 had sufficient overlap even before normal turn-in point.
Quote from Ki-Men :In any normal league ,or race in real life , driver number 33 shoud be punished with S&G in the momentum when he take that moves and not backoff when he goes back on the track , because he was overtaken before chikane from outside on the racing line .If f car 04 not backoff car 33 woud rammed him in that corner.
That protest was ewerithing just not frivolous.

You were not a head of Car 33 at turn in in any way, you were merely alongside at best. If you both tried to go side by side, there probably would have been a crash. Car 33's action was generally the safest of any choice.

Also, yes, boothy is an admin. He helps me review, and gives his opinion. If it affects his team, he's not permitted to. He doesn't make the final decisions - I do. I decide what, if any penalties to hand out.

Allow me to also quote the sporting Code:

II.8.a: "All activities on an event day may be recorded. All actions that occur during the session, as well as the ten (10) minutes before and ten (10) minutes after count as part of the session, and any infractions may result in penalties towards that event."

Your infraction occurred in the 10 minutes after the session, which allowed all of your 96 laps to be disallowed. The difference to Car 01 was that it was in the server, and in-server behavior at any time may result in a ban from that server on the grounds that it's our server, our rules.

And after iTCC, I'll be looking at how long to extend the ban and perhaps add probations + bans for behaviour in this thread violating more of that Sporting Code:

III.1 "All drivers who enter an NDR event shall conduct themselves according to the highest standards of behavior and sportsmanship, particularly in their relationship with other competitors and administrators, and in a manner that is not prejudicial to the reputation of New Dimension Racing or the sport."
I go to bed wondering how the (civil) discussion about our incident with #18 will turn out and I come back to find two pages of comedy. Thanks, guys.
Quote from tmehlinger :I go to bed wondering how the (civil) discussion about our incident with #18 will turn out and I come back to find two pages of comedy. Thanks, guys.

You're welcome.
:munching_
Quote from xtraction :its all over now i guess

The chips are down! Just not in the way you'd usually say the chips are down.
There goes me hoping for a fully-fledged drama session and then it just fizzles out

The true indicator of LFS' death is the forums ceasing to contain drama and flamewars; this thread was so promising at first, but now it's turned into yet another sign of decay :worried:
Quote from AndroidXP :There goes me hoping for a fully-fledged drama session and then it just fizzles out

The true indicator of LFS' death is the forums ceasing to contain drama and flamewars; this thread was so promising at first, but now it's turned into yet another sign of decay :worried:

the serbian gave up.
EDIT: woops I'm a bit late.

Sean and Boothy and Wilko and Seb and Gab and abunch of other SR's nice UFR ramming on [LsC] LifeStyle Cruise the other day
Quote from Bmxtwins :EDIT: woops I'm a bit late.

Sean and Boothy and Wilko and Seb and Gab and abunch of other SR's nice UFR ramming on [LsC] LifeStyle Cruise the other day

yeah it was fun, you got owned. btw, its Gav not GAB
GTAL: Preparing professional teams for MoE since 2009
for what? MoE? Is it a league? Never heard :o
If it stays around.
Quote from PMD9409 :If it stays around.

Assuming it doesn't collapse due to negligence from the admins the top GTAL guys will do MoE and a new crop of noobs will take their place in GTAL. It may not have the same faces but I don't see why that means it'll die.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from pik_d :Assuming it doesn't collapse due to negligence from the admins the top GTAL guys will do MoE and a new crop of noobs will take their place in GTAL. It may not have the same faces but I don't see why that means it'll die.

Or something else could come along.
Heretic! There will always be room for the Hotlap-Endurance league.
Quote from JPeace :Can't wait for MoS to finally be good enough to join MoE (hopefully next season) so I can stop racing with these guys

lol do you really think it gonna be MoE next season? still waiting final results...
Of course there will be a new season, but with NDR as management, because GTAL was just perfectly organized.
Quote from Timo1992 :Of course there will be a new season, but with NDR as management, because GTAL was just perfectly organized.

@ MoE under NDR control -

Unless you all pay me.
As long as you don't bring in Safety cars, I am behind you 100%
Quote from jasonmatthews :As long as you don't bring in Safety cars, I am behind you 100%

That'll be £16,000 then plz.
I'll do it and I think everyone who attended SSL's first event last night will agree that sa| knows how to organize a league.

I'll do it for free too. No safety cars and everyone gets a sticker (though some may be offensive if you're a twat).
Quote from JPeace :Can't wait for MoS to finally be good enough to join MoE (hopefully next season) so I can stop racing with these guys

We love you too

Round 6: Race Discussion
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG