The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :Have you even bothered to look at the incident? Or are you just going by what Mr Protest anything says?

Yes I look the incident , and you?
Quote from CSF :Chat might have been open, but thats no excuse for acting like a pillock.

And how are you behave yourself after officialy end the race ???
#128 - CSF
Quote from Ki-Men :Yes I look the incident , and you?

Yes I have and there is no WAY in hell that 33 did anything that is penalisable. Your car was NOT going to get ahead out of that corner, if anything he would have been collected in a crash if 33 had continued to try to take the corner. Then your car basically does one of the silliest things I think I have ever seen, turns into the corner way to early rams the first set of tyres and then does the same with the second eventually spinning. End of.
#129 - CSF
Quote from Ki-Men :And how are you behave yourself after officialy end the race ???

I'm sorry I'm missing your point?
-
(sandzama) DELETED by sandzama
Quote from CSF :Chat might have been open, but thats no excuse for acting like a pillock.

maybe it was foolish to do that,but i was pissed off.
But that don't change the fact that Race was over.
#131 - CSF
So what? Your still on an NDR server and if NDR decide you are not behaving like they expect on their server they have every right to not ask you back.
Could we all just stop the bickering, even i think its childish
If NDR decides that i'm not kind of driver they want on their server,let it be.Nevermind.

Quote from JPeace :making the management look highly unprofessional that they are letting these stupid teams into their leagues.

lol i saw one of them,they drove fxr,and didnt stay on the track longer than 5 laps.It was a crashfest

@ Sean

shutup
-
(ivantod) DELETED by ivantod
No one expects the Serbian inquisition... our main weapons are fear, surprise and a bunch of protests.

Quote from ivantod :Your time?You are an admin?You are also racing in this league?

Shut up or I'll come to whereeva u live and burn ur house to the ground, and then dance half-naked on the ruins

But Ivan, why only half naked?

Yes if you didn't notice, I sometimes come in with a red name and help Deko. Just like how in MoE, the admins also drive and are part of teams which race in MoE?

As for wrecking after the race, since you're on an NDR server you'll follow the rules; I don't think we want cars flying through the air on the broadcast or onto the track into the top 3 cars. If you wish to take Gehammar from behind, arrange something for the bedroom, not in server just after the race.
Quote from boothy :But Ivan, why only half naked?

that's the way

Quote from boothy :If you wish to take Gehammar from behind, arrange something for the bedroom, not in server just after the race.

lol ivan, your avatar id imagine thats what you would look like
my avatar came from this,but serbian version of this comics is much better
Quote from ivantod :If NDR decides that i'm not kind of driver they want on their server,let it be.Nevermind.

lol i saw one of them,they drove fxr,and didnt stay on the track longer than 5 laps.It was a crashfest

@ Sean

shutup

oh boy dont go there... we did fine last race just an off week car wasnt handling like we had planned and everything fell apart. Driver on for 5 laps or w/e it was was to make shure we didnt go over 75% with 1 driver...
take your ban and learn from your mistake...
Oh, how did you plan on it handling switching to R3s on an R2 set?
Draiwers is connecting to the server after
"Johnatan Palmer : Race Complete. Chat Open."
and one off them said
"32 J. Holmes - well done m8, you won't get your pennis cut off! "
it is on officialy mpr what you posted

This was a much better example , what can happend after race when teammate said to teammate on the air , and this is happend before Ivan rammed car 33 in the pit on 5 minutes and 20 seconds after race.
Shoud you punished the whole winning team because that ???
Looks like someone is clutching at straws here.
Heh, nice race indeed for JI. :P

I was enjoying my holiday, just checking how the quali was going and then it seemed like that we were 2nd. Omg, for real?

Well, then when there was few hours left of the race i was at the airport waiting for my flight, though it was late so i though i'd check how's the race going.. then looking at the tracker seeing us retired..

Anyway, gratz to podiums!
Quote from JPeace :Joking with a team mate saying his penis wont get cut off isn't excactly the same as ramming someone really hard. stfu and gtfo of the thread, you lost.

you deserve a nice warm choc chip cookie with a glass of strawberry milk
Quote from JPeace :Joking with a team mate saying his penis wont get cut off isn't excactly the same as ramming someone really hard. stfu and gtfo of the thread, you lost.

STFU you , you did that ON the midlle off the race , not 5 min and 20 seconds after race.
#146 - CSF
Quote from Ki-Men :STFU you , you did that ON the midlle off the race , not 5 min and 20 seconds after race.

What on EARTH are you going on about? Seriously GTFO yourself and don't bother coming back. You are making SCP look bad.
Quote from CSF :What on EARTH are you going on about? Seriously GTFO yourself and don't bother coming back. You are making SCP look bad.

STFU you.
If you dont know ask JPeace what abaout I talk!
Maybe he will tell to you.
nomnomnom chips:munching_
#149 - CSF
Quote from Ki-Men :STFU you.
If you dont know ask JPeace what abaout I talk!
Maybe he will tell to you.

I don't really care what you are going on about, this is not the section to discuss this. Grow up seriously.

Round 6: Race Discussion
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG