The online racing simulator
Quote from mrodgers :Just one question with all the arguing over what Klutch said and the others...

What would have you hypocrites said if a thread popped up here two years ago that "George Bush killed as Air Force 1 crashed?" You all would have been on here posting the same thing that Klutch and the others you are flaming said.

No.
O/T:

Is everyone's ignore button broken?

IMO, all users are entitled to post what they want, but that doesn't mean I have to see it. You don't need to rely on the mods to get this done. If enough people get fed up with a person and ignore them, it's as good as a ban.
He's not your child, he is not your responsibility, nor is it anyone's job to change his behavior.

If enough people ignore him, he might get the hint. Otherwise, he'll just keep doing the same old stuff, but no one will notice.
#80 - JJ72
Quote from JPeace :Well, thats what you think. Imo, he shouldn't be allowed to just post whatever he wants, that's like telling your kid he can do whatever the feck he wants, will that work? no, he will get in trouble and do drugs, get into fight etc. Klutch need's to be told he has gone too far, and hopefully he will change.

You mean changing his life attitude because of some blokes online which he will never meet.

Yeah Right.

Good luck trying to parent him, cos the thing that you listed as bad is exactly what makes him think he is awesome.
#82 - JJ72
Sensitive people should learn where to look on the internet, if anyone is emotionally troubled by someone saying OWNED on a forum he really should see a doctor.
Quote from JPeace :Ok I now understand where you are coming from, ie, ignore the bully and he will leave you alone etc. But yes, and until then he will continue to come out with the crap that hurt the sensitive feelings of greiving people. And btw i wasn't trying to parent him guys

Except it ends up working even better than that. People in real life can still be an annoyance when you're trying to ignore then. Not so on a forum.

Unless the user starts spamming just to get their username shown in threads. That's when the mods can easily ban with impunity.
OMG
OK Guys/Girls!

First.I dont like him, when he speaking with Obama IDKW(I dont know why) but....

Sec.Today and Yesterday makes me very very SAD, that what happens shock! me, my sister, my dad my mom, all Family, thats what happens here i dont belive this, when i hear first time i think its a d...mm stupid joke, but not, its true, very true information.

Now i see how cofin with Mr Lech goes to Prestendial Palance.
As to whether 911 or this was a worse tragedy, I don' think this can really be determined. There is a huge difference int he amount of people, type of people, what they crashed into, blah blah blah. I would say both push the limits for the amount of horror that the human mind is able to feel, and therefore are equally tragic in my book.

I remember almost all of September 11, 2001 very vividly, and it still brings tears to my eyes when I actually stop to contemplate what happened. I'm sure that this day will be the same for Poles in 10 years. If you live in Australia, for instance (we all know to whom I refer), you have no idea of the immense sadness, pain, uncertainty, and just general terribleness of this day. Was it an accident? Was it on purpose? Are there more planes? Have they targeted my Dad's place of work (He works in a big tower in Detroit)? What happens now? the questions and reactions may be slightly different for Poles, but I can guarantee they are on the same level as what Americans felt that day. I really hope the Poles can push through this, and come out strongly, because this is a huge blow to the way the country functions.

EDIT: yes, I know the president was not the one with the most power. But this situation will have massive ramifications on the way the country is run, and people go about their business. Poland will not be the same for months and months, I watched it happen here.
I just hope they will announce to public, what was recorded in the black box :S
#90 - Osco
Quote from NoFear1989 :OK Guys/Girls!

First.I dont like him, when he speaking with Obama IDKW(I dont know why) but....

Sec.Today and Yesterday makes me very very SAD, that what happens shock! me, my sister, my dad my mom, all Family, thats what happens here i dont belive this, when i hear first time i think its a d...mm stupid joke, but not, its true, very true information.

Now i see how cofin with Mr Lech goes to Prestendial Palance.

are you a native english (or american) speaker?
Quote from kristis917 :I just hope they will announce to public, what was recorded in the black box :S

They did, it said "CHECK IT OUT! I CAN LAND THIS WITH MY EYES CLOSED!"
Quote from squidhead :They did, it said "CHECK IT OUT! I CAN LAND THIS WITH MY EYES CLOSED!"

That actually made me laugh
At least they actually tried to re-create it .
Quote from Bob Smith :You are kidding. That's an awful animation. Thought I do get the idea (i.e. it crashed, which I thought was obvious anyway).

Alright alright. Dont have a go at me.
That "reconstruction" shows one important fact that the plane slowly and gradually descended into the trees. This seriously suggests pilot's error, as he was most likely unaware of his altitude. Different settings of altimeters used im ex-USSR countries might have played a part, but the pilots have clearly screwed up the landing.
they FAILED big time with the animation,
as no beginner pilot even do that... (and we are talking about flying president's plane)
and the thing is that tower controll can tell all the information of the plane flying...
unless like sayed by MadCatX they still use instruments from USSR.
All pilots must stay in contact with the tower if there is smog, rain or storm or night...
by the way... according to the animation the pilot was decending to land at the airport with no flaps, or wheels...

this animation is some sort of a trick to confuse people...

Quote from MadCatX :<...> This seriously suggests pilot's error, as he was most likely unaware of his altitude. Different settings of altimeters used im ex-USSR countries might have played a part, but the pilots have clearly screwed up the landing.

Dude, we are talking about flying the president of the country... So i think Poles are not so poor to fly him with old USSR plane...

By the way... why don't they interview the Tower controll guy who was guiding the plane to the airport... -.-

This whole accident smells like some Fishy russian business...
Oh... Here we go.... Russia at fault... again....

I am pretty sure I read and heard several times all over the news and whatnot, that the towers told the pilot numerous times not to land! Instead of turning round and flying to the other airstrip, he tried to play "Mr.Awesome" and killed everyone on the plane.

Simple as. Pilot mistake. They said the visibility was 200m at max due to the fog. What do you expect.

The "recreation" is just a mock up to give the idea of HOW it might of have happened. It was done in matter of 24h. Ofcourse they wont have all the details.
I've heard in the news that it was the president who ORDERED to take off even in such circumstances. It was the pilot's fault of course, he must've known better what to do in this case.
Also, there were a similar episode earlier with the same presient (heared it on the radio). He had ordered a other pilot to land in similar conditions some years back, but the pilot refused. He later lost his job (the pilot).

This is entierly the fault of the president if this is true.

Polish president died in plane crash at Smolensk
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG