The online racing simulator
Wooooohoooooooooooooooo! What a race!

I really have to say, marek was pushing like a hell and he was clearly one of the fastest guys on track!!
Great job by him but also by Joe, who drove the first and last stint very decent, so in the end it's a

WIN for MoS

Great racing today, thanks very much. Congratz also to the rest of the podium
Great race :O

I thought it was all over when me and MR team got together and had a dance on the track :| side by side, all of a sudden i was spinning lag is wierd in this game
Quote from tmehlinger :Lap/Time: 139, about 5:56:20
Cars involved: #24, #18
Brief Description: Car #18 hits us into the grass going into T1, causing us to lose the position and go flying through the gravel.

Ummm, sorry, but your move was really stupid, what did you even expect? To go two-wide through the chicane? You know that's impossible, especially when you weren't side by side, but just half of your car was side by side with Runas. He didn't even expect from you to make such stupid move and as you may know it's pretty hard to watch for other cars around you, when you're going at the top speed on braking point and you even don't expect for such move... Also you didn't loose position because of this accident, as you already lost this position earlier.
Quote from dekojester :No, he has not been in your GTAL lineup that you submitted as an application. Submit it, and we will discuss the matter of allowing him in for the final race of the season.

i think you were a bit arsh, we didnt sent the email but atleast we confirmed him, if i didnt confirmed him, well, it would be another history...
Grats to MoS, very well deserved I must say
Quote from KaiqueBRA :i think you were a bit arsh, we didnt sent the email but atleast we confirmed him, if i didnt confirmed him, well, it would be another history...

Confirmations = who will actually be racing

Application = who you may confirm
Seems someone doesn't get what the protest thread is for. w/e

Quote from iFastLT :Ummm, sorry, but your move was really stupid, what did you even expect? To go two-wide through the chicane? You know that's impossible, especially when you weren't side by side, but just half of your car was side by side with Runas. He didn't even expect from you to make such stupid move and as you may know it's pretty hard to watch for other cars around you, when you're going at the top speed on braking point and you even don't expect for such move... Also you didn't loose position because of this accident, as you already lost this position earlier.

Your driver veered left approaching T1, right into the side of our car. You're right, it was a pretty stupid move on our driver's part to be on the road beside your car. :rolleyes:

edit: LOL "what did you even expect". Is that justification for hitting him? That's how I read it.
Maybe can get race replay?
Quote from Fege :I lost control of my car before the chicane, had to go to the right of the tires. I couldnt have done it in a different way.

But I think your behavior does not suit the GTAL rules. After the race in pitlane when I was going to get my car into the garage, you smash me from like 200 km/h from behind in the pitlane, and say 33 F. Gehammar die! and disconnects.

You said that you lost control.You didnt do that.You didnt brake on time,because you will lose position,after that,you made that stupid decision to cut that corner and to rejoin the track right infront of me,causing me to spin,and hit the tyres,and lose 2 positions.
With that move,you gained an unfair advantage.
And yes.....I said "33 F. Gehammar-die!" and disconnect from server after that.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Maybe can get race replay?

You were in the bloody car at the end, press 2 or use auto-save!
Quote from tmehlinger :Seems someone doesn't get what the protest thread is for. w/e

Your driver veered left approaching T1, right into the side of our car. You're right, it was a pretty stupid move on our driver's part to be on the road beside your car. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter which car it would have been. If I were your driver(Smith) I would have just backed off to not to cause any unnecessary accident It just wasn't the right place to stay before corner
Quote from iFastLT :It doesn't matter which car it would have been. If I were your driver(Smith) I would have just backed off to not to cause any unnecessary accident It just wasn't the right place to stay before corner

Since when is the racing line not "the right place to stay" going into a corner, and how does that make it okay to drive into him?
Shame about our 51 second lead being wiped out by the SC
Quote from pik_d :I've used mpredit to cut it down to just surrounding the incident.

I wanted replay not beause of this accident, but anyways thanks for it and looking from my point of view that it's racing accident. As I moved towards you to get better racing line and you just didn't move, despite that you had much space.
You pretty clearly drove onto Eric's line. He had overlap, and therefor right to the line. You hit him off the road before the braking zone, so I don't see what "stupid move" he made. Drivers to not have to move over for someone else who is driving into their lane. It doesn't matter if he had half the track to his left. If he is in a lane and has overlap then you do not have the right to drive into him.

I fail to see how you driving someone off the road is a racing incident.
I sucked at this race
Quote from Bmxtwins :I sucked at this race

sucked would mean "pro" compared to your crashfest
#96 - CSF
Should have recorded my vent reaction eh Sean!
Quote from pik_d :You pretty clearly drove onto Eric's line. He had overlap, and therefor right to the line. You hit him off the road before the braking zone, so I don't see what "stupid move" he made. Drivers to not have to move over for someone else who is driving into their lane. It doesn't matter if he had half the track to his left. If he is in a lane and has overlap then you do not have the right to drive into him.

I fail to see how you driving someone off the road is a racing incident.

In my opinion, it is clearly Eric's mistake. I see him not moving and leaving Runas less space for entering the corner on purpose. Later expecting to have more speed and pass him. Just my thoughts. Despite this, the car in front has the rights to do whatever he wants, the car behind has to deal with it.. I say it's a racing incident..
Quote from ivantod :Lap/Time: 138, just before split 2
Cars involved: #04, #33
Brief Description: Car #33 cut the corner,and rejoin the track unsafe infront of me,causing me to lose 2 positions,and damage on front right suspension.

If that move was ok,then ....

I'm getting sick of these pointless protests. Why should Deko or any other admin have to waste our time looking at these stupid protests which usually are to save face when you run out of talent, or in this case, bring it to everyones attention.
Quote from phoenixIlooka :Lap/Timecode/Session: 83 - about 3h 32min 25sec
Cars involved: 36, 01, 21 (us), 33
Brief description of incident:

#01 causes a heavy crash with #36 and after spinning a few times, #01 just lets his car roll across the whole street and causes more avoidable and unnecessary crashes with #21 and #33.
#01 clearly can see #21 coming (trying to avoid a crash) from his driver's view, but doesn't use his brakes (just letting his car roll into #21's). Then he spins another time and stays on the track, so #33 (in a fight) hits him. (Maybe #01 should have tried to use reverse-gear at that point to get off the track)..

Well, from what was happening, i was shocked, and i figured, if i was to reverse, i would of hit more people etc, sorry for this, but really, did it massivley effect your race?
it was already discuss before and was a result of an heavy lag from #36 according to what admins said in irc...And when you see replay, Sean is just trying to clear the normal racing line.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG