The online racing simulator
Subwoofer to PC
(4 posts, started )
Subwoofer to PC
Hey guys, I am an audio noob, and I ordered a MACROM M3E.10V for myself, and it arrived with no wires.

The thing is, it has a normal terminal and I heard you can connect it with RCA cables but I am not sure if this is the best way to do it? and what about the adapter to PC, it is possible?

I would love quick replies, and thanks in advance.
Do u have any amplifier at all? When i googled it, i saw only the element and the sub box. With RCA cables u can bring the signal from PC to the amp and then from the amp u will run wires from output to speaker terminals. Simple as that. If u dont have RCA cables, go buy a pair.

Amatööri.

Edit:
Yeap, u need an amplifier for this. Its a passive subwoofer.

Quote :Features:

* Bass reflex cabinet
* Max power handling 600W
* 25 mm tick speaker board
* screw terminals for enclosure connection
* protection bars

Specifications:

* Type: vented enclosure
* Diameter: 12”-300mm
* Number of ways:1
* Frequency response: 30-400Hz
* Sensitivity (1W1M): 89dB/m
* Nominal impedance: 4 ohm
* Max power handling: 600W

Edit2: Also, seriously bad choice for a home subwoofer ^^. Amatööri ...
It's for a car anyways, but i dont mind using it on the PC for starters. Anyways, it was on a huge discount anyways (orig. price 250€ - discount to 70€) but yeah, an amplifier and a few rca cables is what i need?
Yeah.

I assume, a 1x 150w @ 4ohms - 2x 100w @ 4ohms (briged) would do the job. If ur gonna use it in your home, a simple 2x 80w+ @ 4ohms will do the job. But dont use a car amplifier in home, lots of stuff to do - usually people use PC PSU's, but thats pr0n. Just get a home amplifier or either way a car amplifier. The RCA cables, a simple investment ...

Subwoofer to PC
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG