The online racing simulator
and he doesn't have penalty? good job admins!
Attached images
3172679.jpg
#128 - CSF
Quote from gacek1 :and he doesn't have penalty? good job admins!

Ah Deko's analism comes back to haunt him. We don't give penalties if it's blank, we regard that as ok. Infact I seem to remember MoS at a race this year having a blank plate, so don't throw a stone if your in a glass house.

Though I suspect your just doing that out of pure spite at the fact you didn't get away with your J-Turn. Have a nice day.

oh yeah, that made us much faster. The car is lighter now without that extra paint on the plate!

nah, but seriously...

I know Saidl and his team had ** as plate, so we're not the only one. You only point at us in a desperate hope to get us a penalty for it so you can win
#130 - CSF
Quote from Tomhah :

I know Saidl and his team had ** as plate, so we're not the only one. You only point at us in a desperate hope to get us a penalty for it so you can win

Clockworks tag is **. Oh and they can't win they got a 1 lap penalty because of his J-Turn after spinning under Safety Car.
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty : Bleh
Well I guess this is NDRs consistency check for the upholding of anal penalties like the penalizing of chatting under red flag etc.
Are you kidding me? I'm the one that NDR always picks on, shut your face.
Quote from SAxor :Well I guess this is NDRs consistency check for the upholding of anal penalties like the penalizing of chatting under red flag etc.

Chat under red flag affects proceedings more than an incorrect number plate.

I have NEVER in this season so far given any penalties for a blank numberplate, so why should I start now ?

Maybe I'll show you all what anal really is to me, by stating EXACTLY what you must place in your numberplate or exactly where your numberboard must go and exactly when you must post your skin, and if you don't do that, I take away 3 laps each instance and deducts 10 points. If you all really want me to be anal, I will. You won't like it, but if it's what you want, I'll gladly do it.
Quote from racer hero :Are you kidding me? I'm the one that NDR always picks on, shut your face.

We should all consider ourselves blessed to see Ken win an NDR event and not have it taken away from him via penalties, right?
Quote from CSF : Though I suspect your just doing that out of pure spite at the fact you didn't get away with your J-Turn. Have a nice day.

Poor provocation, have a nice day.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Fab pitted like 6 times so sean really had nothing to lose.

Get drunked make u see double lol
I pitted 3 times instead of 2 like it was planned (1 pit to repair and the 2 others for fuel & tires like all pit stops ^^)

Yeah may be possible for us to win ... But we need to win both last races. FZR is faster on AS4r and KY2 imo and 7Karat race with FXR so we have still a little chance

If I good remember after we all stoped at the finish lane (1h30 of the race or something like that) I saw an admin askin to O.Keefe to starts at the end of the queue (dunno why) and he finish first ? how the hell did he overtake all cars after green flag ?

Quote from xtraction :If this is raging about me flipping.. think again fab man :P

Nooo ! If u don't flipped what would be our position ? 11th or 12th ? That wouldn't change a lot
All those SC just make me angry, imopssible to race more than 20mins ... We should race with R1/R1 to have good tyres temperature with all those interuptions lol
Quote from fab_iceman_67 :If I good remember after we all stoped at the finish lane (1h30 of the race or something like that) I saw an admin askin to O.Keefe to starts at the end of the queue (dunno why) and he finish first ? how the hell did he overtake all cars after green flag ?

The fact that the race restarted with an hour left, and he had pitted, some cars hadn't, and there was another safety car later.

And the fact that yeah, that can happen.

He was started at the end of queue for his part in starting the shunt that brought out the red flag, as was Car 21.
We're just godlike
It was just because of the stop they already had done....
Quote from N!ghtm@re :It was just because of the stop they already had done....

"just"? :P I'll say it was Ken's smart brain + daum good driving

Or... maybe you just Photoshopped the plate blank?
Quote from Mr.46 :Or... maybe you just Photoshopped the plate blank?

Tommy had a plate number but Ken didn't. The plate changes to whatever the new person has set when you switch drivers.
Quote from pik_d :Tommy had a plate number but Ken didn't. The plate changes to whatever the new person has set when you switch drivers.

Ah ok
Quote from pik_d :Tommy had a plate number but Ken didn't. The plate changes to whatever the new person has set when you switch drivers.

For me it keeps 1st driver's plate.

EDIT: Might be some kind of bug or lagbug... In the GT3 Cup when I swapped with Timo, he had the same plate as me saying "MIKE" ... Also Dominik had my helmet in the IGTC test race after he swapped.
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
It keeps everything from the initial driver.
Quote from PMD9409 :It keeps everything from the initial driver.

I´ve seen numberplates, helmet skins and drivers suits changing during takeovers.

Round 5: Race Discussion
(156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG