The online racing simulator
need add silence to wav file as pause
Quote from repeat83 :add: Auidable indicators
! - Working only for turn signals left and right button joystick
Change turn.wav at your audio file. File in archive is example what it program working. You can delete turn.wav for silence

Man, you are doing f*cking wonders. Very nice job! If i had any spared money, i swear to god that i bought you a S2 voucher, becouse you deserve it for sure.

Anyway, in attachment is indicator sound from CSR - this is what i use.
Attached files
Indicator sound from CSR.rar - 9.9 KB - 525 views
Quote from thezero :
Anyway, in attachment is indicator sound from CSR - this is what i use.

very good sound
WoW really nice Thanks guy
Would it be possible to implent canceling sound for indicators, when they gets turned off? That would make it even more realistic, but it rox already anyway!
I edited the sound from CSR (Thezero)

The sound is synchronized with the signal lights in LFS
Attached files
turn.zip - 12 KB - 780 views
Quote from Zonda :I edited the sound from CSR (Thezero)

The sound is synchronized with the signal lights in LFS

Nice, that sounds a lot better.
Updating 2nd post.
Zond's turn.wav in archive
Thank you, it's a very nice mod!
One question... Would it be possible to make this program somehow available to sign buttons you want for those indicators just first time and until you want to change them? I know that spending 5 sec. for doing it everytime you start is, is not a big deal realy, but anyway.
1st post updated
Can't get it to work. I mapped the blinkers in Logitech Profiler and it wont do anything if i press buttons. I tried 7 + 8 and on the wheel. I use G25
Quote from weelob :Can't get it to work. I mapped the blinkers in Logitech Profiler and it wont do anything if i press buttons. I tried 7 + 8 and on the wheel. I use G25

map the buttons as themselves in the profiler, then set them in the program's config file. I used buttons 4 and 5, aka the paddles on the wheel. The buttons are mapped to themselves as secondary commands, the primary commands are mapped to S and X for paddle shift cars.
here's my settings for G25, I use LFS at 720*
0xDB
0xDD

I love this one, awsome work

Made cruising a bit more fun

tnx alot, good job
Wow You Rock! its great! You need S2 ;P
Very nice! I love it =)
Got a Question, though:
Are you going to add things like hazzards or a cancelling sound?
How to install this setup for mouse, how it works, you have a sample of it in operation, which improves mouse.
sorry for being a noob, but i am not sure this will work for me.

i have a g25, and an attack 3 joystick, the buttons are set for the one to the left on top is the left, and the one on the right is the right. if i move the joystick it either turns my head, or is the handbrake...will it work
Quote from pjuniorbra :How to install this setup for mouse, how it works, you have a sample of it in operation, which improves mouse.

test this version

Quote from TheBlackBullet :Very nice! I love it =)
Got a Question, though:
Are you going to add things like hazzards or a cancelling sound?

I not planned this but at free time can try make it if you gave me 'cancelling' sound

If I right understand this sound will play when switching off turn signal
-
(repeat83) DELETED by repeat83 : dupe
Quote from repeat83 :test this version

I not planned this but at free time can try make it if you gave me 'cancelling' sound

If I right understand this sound will play when switching off turn signal

Yeah, but I just cant find that sound =/ nvm then

But the Hazzards would be cool =D
Omg
how do you put the sound on it ????????
what do you mean?
What here am I doing wrong?

I have set it up as so...

In LFS, I have typed two commands into separate binds. One says "/press 7" and the other says "/press 8". These are mapped onto the left and right wheel buttons (The red ones.)

I then have my "turnsig" file setup as so...

0x67
0x68

My Profiler has had nothing done to it apart from the normal wheel setup. It has had no binds or anything done to it.

For some reason, when I put my shifter into 1st gear, the left blinker goes very fast. When I then shift into second gear, it blinks at a normal rate but will not go out until I either turn the wheel past the 25 degree point, or I manually disable it by pressing "0" on my Keyboard. Apart from that, I cannot get it to work.

Help!
Quote :In LFS, I have typed two commands into separate binds. One says "/press 7" and the other says "/press 8". These are mapped onto the left and right wheel buttons (The red ones.)

this is no need. clear this in game.

0 - joystisk ID (for mouse put 255)
270 - real degrees of your wheel (example: for G25 insert 900)
30 - degree when turn off turn signals
4 - button joystick for switch on the left turn signal (if you don't know put 255 and get this number from program when it configure)
5 - button joystick for switch on the right turn signal (if you don't know put 255 and get this number from program when it configure)
0xDB - button keyboard for switch on the left turn signal (see in List of Virtual Key Codes.chm)
0xDD - button keyboard for switch on the right turn signal (see in List of Virtual Key Codes.chm)

try make your config
0x67
0x68

Look at screen and do what wrote. Buttons wheel (after assigning) insert in config file
I got it with on steering wheel buttons which are mapped to press the keys 7 and 8 on the keyboard. But the program only works when i clicked on it so it is the front screen. Any suggestions?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG