The online racing simulator
Vonken Banger Tournament 2010
(46 posts, started )
As said I will pick up the trophies today!
Will be in about 2 hours!
And they now had no miss spells

I took a nice picture, and was cutting them out so I could edit them in a screenshot, but after I have done that all I forgot to post them.

Now I'm at work, and after work I have an appointment with a location for the LAN Party. So I don't know when I'm back home, but I promise that when I'm back home I will post it!
New Entrand:

Yann - GreyBull [CHA] #33
I have attached a screenshot + the trophies in the main post.

Hope you guys like the trophies
Hehe, looks nice
To the attenders the following message:

If you are one of the 3 people that has won a trophy (yes the tournament still has to happen.)

Then you are asked to make a photo of yourself with the trophy. These are for the website. And maybe the LFS Forum.

Thanks on fore hand.

Also

The skins of all of you attendees, will be send to you either today or tomorrow. You will also receive a general e-mail telling you the times and so. The password of the server, and more. You will also be asked to reconfirm your attendance, you can still ask if you don't answer, but we will be happy if you answer the question/e-mail.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock & Friends Events

Walter Lemmens
I am almost ready to go...
Quote from delis :I am almost ready to go...

Can't wait for the event myself. I hope the most of the sign ups also attend.

Daz815 might not be able to make it in time, thanks to Eastern celebration.

Though we can not move the times of the event thanks to it taking the whole day.

It is no problem if you miss a few heats, you are at any time allowed to join the event, as long as you have signed up.

The results will be posted after each heat on the website. You can keep track of the overall standings on:
www.teamrockandfriends.eu/inde ... en-banger-tournament-2010
And watch the results per race on:
www.teamrockandfriends.eu/inde ... en-banger-tournament-2010

We hope to see you at the Vonken Banger Tournament 2010!

Kind Regards,

Rocky
see you on the track :biggun:
Hello, i sent in an application for the tournament. Not sure how long it takes for you to get it.
Quote from krugmander :Hello, i sent in an application for the tournament. Not sure how long it takes for you to get it.

Answered and accepted.
I dont mean to keep asking questions (this being my first tourny so sorry) but is the teamspeak supposed to be up now or race-day? Also, will you be supplying setups? I don't really have any sets for the XFG, or is there other cars?
Quote from krugmander :I dont mean to keep asking questions (this being my first tourny so sorry) but is the teamspeak supposed to be up now or race-day? Also, will you be supplying setups? I don't really have any sets for the XFG, or is there other cars?

Thanks to technical hitch this TS3 server is down. We now have a replacement. It is the -TRR- Public TS Server..

IP:
94.76.213.97:9991

Everyone is welcome on this TeamSpeak 3 Server during the Vonken Banger Tournament 2010.

And about the setup, it's the XFG car only. I will hand you over my setup, though please don't give it away.

Also don't worry about asking so many questions, I always see it like this:

"Better ask and do good, then not asking and doing wrong/bad."
Lord - Hoitjes #17 has signed out of the Vonken Banger Tournament 2010. She is not able to attend because of a birthday party from a friend.

This means that there will be another entry license available!

Hurry up you can signup untill 23:59 GMT+1 today!
Quote from rockclan :To the attenders the following message:

If you are one of the 3 people that has won a trophy (yes the tournament still has to happen.)

Then you are asked to make a photo of yourself with the trophy. These are for the website. And maybe the LFS Forum.

Thanks on fore hand.

Also

The skins of all of you attendees, will be send to you either today or tomorrow. You will also receive a general e-mail telling you the times and so. The password of the server, and more. You will also be asked to reconfirm your attendance, you can still ask if you don't answer, but we will be happy if you answer the question/e-mail.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock & Friends Events

Walter Lemmens

I haven't recieved any skin!

Edit: One question about heat 6. Is it possible to finish that race in 30 minutes? I think, average lap time will be around 2 minutes and there will be damages with suspension and also there is a block in pit entry...
Quote from delis :I haven't recieved any skin!

Edit: One question about heat 6. Is it possible to finish that race in 30 minutes? I think, average lap time will be around 2 minutes and there will be damages with suspension and also there is a block in pit entry...

Neither have i.

Also thanks for the setup, i wont pass it out.
And here are the provisional podium results:

1. -TRR- Rockyup - 74 Points
2. [STO]Delis'77 - 65 Points
3. TEM| Yann - 56 Points

Rest of the results at:
http://www.teamrockandfriends. ... en-banger-tournament-2010

All replays will be checked multiple times. If any breaking of the rules will be found, the results might change.

The results will be official at 18:00 GMT+1, 03-04-2010 (tomorrow).
It's time for the official results! And they are...?

Vonken Banger Tournament 2010
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG