The online racing simulator
1h of racing and so close finish, nice
How much was gap with 3rd place ? Like a 0,00001 seconds ?
I don't know LFS said

3. 12 - メcite Rob + 11.77 1:55.38
4. 04 Tiмo.Inferno + 11.77 1:55.38

So same gap and same best laptime in that race
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Sorry Brandon, I'm taking a break time of LFS and I didn't saw this thread.

The black interior I don't remember who did it, I will search the .rar and I will send you an PM asap.

Ok, no problem!

Thanks
Here's some screenshots from me.
Attached images
lfs_00000209.jpg
lfs_00000227.jpg
lfs_00000236.jpg
lfs_00000293.jpg
lfs_00000298.jpg
lfs_00000305.jpg
-
(Zerin) DELETED by SamH : Modded content
1080p

Quote from Oveglfhzl :Here's some screenshots from me.

Those last 2 look like the training session I had with UER lol
Dirty FXR @ Blackwood

greetz caoz
For me, one of the best skinners. A symbol of good taste.
That looks kick-ass! Probably the wrong place to ask but what do you edit to get the matte look? I've been after that 'Two Lane Blacktop' feel for a while now, got it nailed in renders but not in-game.
Quote from Subphonic :That looks kick-ass! Probably the wrong place to ask but what do you edit to get the matte look? I've been after that 'Two Lane Blacktop' feel for a while now, got it nailed in renders but not in-game.

In the LFS main directory a file can be found named "cfg.txt". Near the end of the file you'll find a line where "car shine" and a number behind it that can be changed from 0.00 up to 1.00. This however effects everything that's shiny on a car most notably including windows.
Cheers man, will look into that. Don't really need windows meself so all good lol
Click pics for larger.

Quote from C40Z :
Dirty FXR @ Blackwood

greetz caoz

i was wondering, is there a chance to get that skin? it's absolutely fantastic

It says raw screenshots thread..
and ? its only slightly changed... (contrast)
Quote from Xedos01 :and ? its only slightly changed... (contrast)

"slightly changed" is NOT raw.
u guys are ridiculous....
then all shots in here is not raw....
if u change image size, then its edited...
i'm sorry for u guys if u think that changing contrast is editing....
They look cool.
The first one is very nice.
Just look at OP:
Quote :Post all of the STRICTLY un-edited screenshots here.
If you have edited it, post it here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=58

By "STRICTLY", in UPPER CASE letters, it means: do not edit in ANY way. Contrast is editing. Any pictures posted here should reflect the way you see graphics generated by your PC real-time in the game. You don't play LFS with the added contrast you have edited into the pic so it's not raw anymore.
Changing size (dimensions or kb) and picture format (e.g.: bmp to jpg) is allowed; Bandwidth costs money, and too big pictures mess with the forum layout. Besides, these changes do not affect they way you see how LFS graphics were generated by the pc, which makes it still RAW from the practical point of view.
omg, just chill
its a god damn screenies, who cares if its edited or not? I dont
as I can see this isnt the first time when you are complaining about "slightly edited" screenshots posted in Raw sreens thread
eh

Nice pics Xed!

Here's something from me then

Contrast my ass, you added vignette, colors etc..
Attached images
LFS 2010-04-14 17-49-01-46-1ss.jpg

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG