The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :what happened to your xbox? RROD? if you sent it in to get it fixed and they sent it back they should sent you a 1 month code in the box.

My 360 is fine, it's just at my Mum's house. I left it there thinking i'd be going back there sooner but turned out I can't get back there until next month.

Quote from Luke.S :you get a free month of live iirc

I know about the free months worth of Live but i've already used it a few times and if I remember rightly you can only do it so many times. Like Luke (the other one) pointed out, I won't have internet anyway. Not straight away anyway.
Quote from mblixt :can i race with a xbox controler and stil be able to race atleast top 10
saving for a frex SimWheel right now

top 10 what? on the leaderboards?
no at a online race don't wana race at the back al the time
Quote from mblixt :no at a online race don't wana race at the back al the time

Considering you can only have 8 cars on the track at once, you'll always be top 10.
Quote from beefyman666 :Considering you can only have 8 cars on the track at once, you'll always be top 10.

muahahaha oh man so true and sad in the same time.
oupsie need to read more about the subjects before i posts
Gotta find some spare time for this game. This thread has been empty for a while now... You all quit Forza and are waiting for GT5?
Quote from PoVo :Gotta find some spare time for this game. This thread has been empty for a while now... You all quit Forza and are waiting for GT5?

I think most people got bored of FM3 quite fast. I may be wrong, but that's how it was for me at least.
Nah, still playing it pretty much everyday, just don't feel the need to post about it!!!

As for waiting for GT5, we've all been waiting, since frigging 2004.
I got this game for my birthday, I really love it

Tho i think the game is a little hard to play with the gamepad, so I'm saving for a MS wheel :P
all i want to do is buy a car build it up drift/race it and sell it but it gets boring making money
Then try varying your methods of gaining money. Enter different races in different classes etc.
Just do a few endurance races with the aids turned off... you'll rank up the coins in no time.
intresting fact. Forza 1,2 and 3 came out after GT4, and before GT5.
Quote from brt900 :all i want to do is buy a car build it up drift/race it and sell it but it gets boring making money

Do the money cheat then, Its still easy to do if u have a xbox live trial for a different profile...
the cheat still works?
It should... What u do is remove the patch then start a new career with another gamertag... Do the offline cheat then go online and sent the cash to ur other profile by buying a car for however much off ur auction house...

Ill be trying it again soon as ive burned thru another 40m lol...

Its safer to send the cash to another profile so its less likely u get banned from th storefront...
could you send me the glitch in a pm
Sent, Mind use at ur own risk...
hey guys, a couple of weeks ago i built an E275 Chevy Aveo5 for some online rubbin' n racing..... it turns out that i did a bloody good tuning job....

i've got proof. go look at my storefront, and look for the replay at Tsukuba raceway..... you will be amazed by how quick that car can be when tuned well
well i can relate...but only lfs

i have setups in the xfg for a few tracks specifically, and then a general racing set...i used that for as7, and turns out there is too much oversteer and geared way off, so i tune it perfectly (except 5th was a little too high), and my dad walks in = pressure = driving bad = flip = ruins race for me

nice set, bad race....whatcha going to do (sorry i had to tell the story )
lol.... i loved your story.....

but, have you ever heard of an RWD Aveo with about 180hp ?
you heard it here first
glad somebody liked it

and well i did now

tail happy? or 'just right'
well... to start with it was awefull..... but after some camber changes it became a fully balanced beauty... it is happy enough to make me grin..... yes, smiling thanks to a chevy aveo. i never thought that could happen!
hmm, well cant say a nice set doesnt make me grin :hide:

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG