The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :It means, you are getting on his nerves.

Btw, thats an opinion, I share with him.

Ok, thanks for the explaining... :Handshake but I'm also sorry that you are agree with him. :sorry: I've came here only to post some edited pics with you, but I see that I'm not welcome.
Quote from AEF : :sorry: I've came here only to post some edited pics with you, but I see that I'm not welcome.

everyone who cracks lfs gets this attitude..buy a license and youll be fine
dont make out your the victim. Your not welcome because you are a theif
Quote from Vendetta :everyone who cracks lfs gets this attitude..buy a license and youll be fine

Ok, you are perhaps right...
but I didn't come here to talk about cracking, to show illegal tricks or other but only to post mine and to see your images! I came here eventually to work together for a better LFS for the future: working around blur effects and stylish! :heyjoe67_ :heyjoe67_
LFS is my favourite game, and I love it since 2003! It's my problem what I do or have inside my private hard-disk. Why are you so interesting about which version of LFS I could have?!?

Sorry again for my english...
Quote from Jakg :dont make out your the victim. Your not welcome because you are a theif

To say thief, you need to prove it! :mad: Have you looked into my PC? I think not! So... I could make those pics in many other ways, right?
Quote from AEF :Ok, you are perhaps right...
but I didn't come here to talk about cracking, to show illegal tricks or other but only to post mine and to see your images! I came here eventually to work together for a better LFS for the future: working around blur effects and stylish! :heyjoe67_ :heyjoe67_
LFS is my favourite game, and I love it since 2003! It's my problem what I do or have inside my private hard-disk. Why are you so interesting about which version of LFS I could have?!?

Sorry again for my english...

did you read my post about what scawen said?

listen, LFS is about driving cars around a track, not making pretty little pictures using illegal software!!!!
Quote from AEF :To say thief, you need to prove it! :mad: Have you looked into my PC? I think not! So... I could make those pics in many other ways, right?

no you sarcastic little twat

#whoops! spoke my mind!#

ill put it in white instead
AEF, out of all cracker suspects I must say you are a pretty obvious case.
its obvious he has, and its obvious he knows what he's done is wrong, yet he plays all naive and says "Have i? ", and then makes out how he is the victim!
Quote from AEF :To say thief, you need to prove it! :mad: Have you looked into my PC? I think not! So... I could make those pics in many other ways, right?

Take a screenshot of your LFS main menu, and post it here then please.
If you don't do it, then you are a theif hiding something, and this thread will be ruined.
Yes, I read what Scawen said... so explain me this 57-pages thread! I think this thread, and many others, are only positive for LFS's life.

Obvious... you haven't prove. So stop to call me thief or cracker... I don't want to talk about this! I want only to post pics!If you want I will post pics with you! if you don't want I will go away from here... just say it, and I will enjoy only with my private friends.
No victim in this.

But also be attention of this: who is without sin cast the first stone. And think at your hard-drives...
here is a word of advice:

never play lfs or have anything to do with lfs ever again, never come on these forums, or any other forums to do with lfs, even that spirit of speed forum.

you are an idiot, you think that you can get away with ILLEGALLY CRACKING THE GAME just because you make pictures, which by the way arent good at all!!!!!
Quote from Tweaker :

Take a screenshot of your LFS main menu, and post it here then please. If you don't do it, then you are a theif hiding something, and this thread will be ruined.

Why should I do this? Which is the idea? In a screenshot like that I could have or put anything I want... so it's a stupid idea... illepall
I could have also a normal Demo racer menu, or S2, or S5 licensed!
Then do it.

Quote from AEF : In a screenshot like that I could have or put anything I want...

And that means you are a cracker. (Any username is shown) Why don't you just post here with your licensed username. You are pretty lousy for a 30 year old.
Quote from Spudster :here is a word of advice:

never play lfs or have anything to do with lfs ever again, never come on these forums, or any other forums to do with lfs, even that spirit of speed forum.

you are an idiot, you think that you can get away with ILLEGALLY CRACKING THE GAME just because you make pictures, which by the way arent good at all!!!!!

Ok, if you have just taken your decision... bye to all! Thanks and enjoy yourself.
Quote from AEF :Obvious... you haven't prove. So stop to call me thief or cracker... I don't want to talk about this! I want only to post pics!If you want I will post pics with you! if you don't want I will go away from here... just say it, and I will enjoy only with my private friends.

AEF vbmenu_register("postmenu_140016", true); Demo racer
Quote from AEF :But also be attention of this: who is without sin cast the first stone. And think at your hard-drives...

ok, so i have a copy of Office 2007 i havent paid for...

Beacuse its a beta microsoft sent me

You just stole your software
Please keep this on topic - thank you.
Im sorry I would do so but I have no time to make any edits atm
AEF: Since you're not showing any prove, enjoy your banana. :sadbanana
looks like me typing /ban AEF finally worked!

although now it says "You do not have admin rights"
[cookie monster is pleased ..
oh.. polly is too ]

@darkone, i like them, but i think they are just to similar but they look nice
lol once again @jimik, i just looooove that picture, im finding it odd that all of the best edits come from people in czech

and finally, @Don, i saw that one a while back and still like it; im sorry but i have to give don props above everyone else by sticking to the cars and not straight at power, way to go don
hey, dont flatten them so much but in fact it seems that don has established czech school of screenshotediting
I see you guys flame some block for being blurry about his license - well its his way of getting victimized (he could apparently play LAN with someone licensed or something). who cares? not me anyway.

here are my new edits which i didnt make much lately. i looked thru unedited screens thread and i liked the shots. they were made by... ... sorry m8, dont remember now, but you'e on skin and plate.

here they are:

narrow version (waiting for wide one)
shark in BW
shark in color
You could always upload them to imageshack and then add the link
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
nice Vale.. but whats that yellow/orange box doing?

edit: meant 'nice' not 'not' it was late in the evening!
?

edit: I take it you mean the 2nd pic, next to the car .... it's just the end of the wall, i guess it does look a bit strange but thats how it is ingame

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG