The online racing simulator
Congratulations Victor
(32 posts, closed, started )
#26 - Nobo
He has numerous times advised people to look at his post what the requirements are. And he has also indicateed that he is getting tired of certain posts that doesnt fit the requirement. A bit of a let down that its closed, but understandable, he is not full time league sub-section coordinator.
I don't care, he is just thinking about himself, what about all the effort other people have put in? Just selfish if you ask me and a kick in the nuts for people trying to keep LFS going.
Quote from Nobo :He has numerous times advised people to look at his post what the requirements are. And he has also indicateed that he is getting tired of certain posts that doesnt fit the requirement. A bit of a let down that its closed, but understandable, he is not full time league sub-section coordinator.

^ This. It was a long-winded whinging post that finally did it.

The Leagues subforum is still open for posting, all that has changed is the creation of separate subforums for new leagues by the looks of things.

You don't need a subforum for every new league.
I iz confused. Has Victor given up in the leagues section or in the whole LFS? In either way,it's a shame.
wait for it, its just been an hour ago. You can start nailin if this thread gets locked

but it cant be that hard to get another mod just for the league section, can it?
#31 - CSF
Quote from Bean0 :^ This. It was a long-winded whinging post that finally did it.

The Leagues subforum is still open for posting, all that has changed is the creation of separate subforums for new leagues by the looks of things.

You don't need a subforum for every new league.

Ding Ding Ding.
Quote from CSF :It was coming. Victor's always tried to be approachable on that subject, but lately people have been pushing him to the edge with some weird requests. It's not the final nail, leagues have never ever ever just been about having a flimmin section on the LFSforum. I helped run the SR FOX League last year, and we had no need to have a sub section, we just advertised in a way that ensured we spread the word, and it worked fine.

exactly!

As for having a mod controlling that section it would require giving permissions to both add and remove Forums / Catagories. So thats not something that is likely to happen.

/thread
This thread is closed

Congratulations Victor
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG