The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :Erm... it's not a V6

It's the 135 BHP CDTI version with a detuned BMW M47 320d engine - but still very very quick and will do 50 MPG (when I get the thermostat fixed - atm getting 44 - 45)

Insurance is barely anymore than the Wira (£1152pa -> £12xxpa)

And I dont care if its seen as an old mans car - I have all the luxuries I could ever want, loads of torque, amazing looks - all for barely any more than a crappy Focus!

Ah sorry I thought you said it was a V6 when you posted your pictures, my bad.

I thought CDTI was the vauxhall engines? I got a CDTI, frickin thing is only 1248cc right enough

I suppose if you see that as cheap for the insurance it's fine, bit of a strange choice for a crazed lunatic like yourself, trying to run head on into post vans etc, but lets hope this one holds the road a bit better.
Quote from Bawbag :bit of a strange choice for a crazed lunatic like yourself, trying to run head on into post vans etc

lets not forget that he thinks the thing looks amazing
he must either be blind or completely crazy... not the kind of person who should be allowed to operate a vehicle
Quote from Shotglass :lets not forget that he thinks the thing looks amazing
he must either be blind or completely crazy... not the kind of person who should be allowed to operate a vehicle

lol, don't hold back do ya?
Quote from garph :It's a massive upgrade from the proton.

that's hardly an accomplishment now is it?
Quote from Jakg :all for barely any more than a crappy Focus!

hey, what's wrong with a crappy Focus?

^ a proud man and his first car.
Quote from Jakg :

What on earth did you smoke when you "framed" this one?
How can any new MG look nice? They all look like dogs arses. How can you say it looks good when there is that hideously huge shaped rear numberplate?

Also CDTi is Vauxhall afaik.
Whats wrong with the number plate? It fits the flow of the car... Would look stupid without it...

Rover originally called the BMW unit "CDT" (common rail diesel) and then they made another version with 20 more BHP and called it "CDTi" to differentiate it ("i" stands for nothing, only a different map).

Nothing to do with Vauxhall...
Heres my 'car'. Lol.
Currently looks like this:

But when I get a bag of sand together will look like this. Minus the wheels though as I wont have the money for them straight off as £1000 wheels lol.

Lenzo BSX wheels
Smoothed over rear bumper and smoothed GSI front bumper
Smoothed Sides
Smoothed Boot
GSI bonnet
Standard grill with slates cut out
Slates cut out on GSI bumper
Lowered 40mm

And once thats finished time for a new engine either C20XE or C20LET
this is a joke of some sort, yeah?
Typical UK ricers!
Don't hit a stopsign now!
Quote from Scrabby :Typical UK ricers!
Don't hit a stopsign now!

if the car ends up looking like that, please do!
The parts that you want to install on that car is even more expensive than the car itself.
Quote from sam93 :Heres my 'car'. Lol.
*Opel*

But when I get a bag of sand together will look like this. Minus the wheels though as I wont have the money for them straight off as £1000 wheels lol.
*Polished turd*

Lenzo BSX wheels
Smoothed Sides
Smoothed Boot
GSI bonnet
Lowered 40mm

You'd better spend your cash on an engine than on a bodykit tbh. Here
Quote from hrtburnout :You'd better spend your cash on an engine than on a bodykit tbh. Here

Don't give him wrong ideas KUT! And goodluck swapping that engine in a astra like that, MONGOL!
I'd rather save me money and get a better motor, I mean a VAN dude....
Quote from sam93 :Heres my 'car'. Lol.

Lenzo BSX wheels
Smoothed Sides
Smoothed Boot
GSI bonnet
Lowered 40mm

Suddenly I feel so happy that I own a corsa.
Quote from Xaid0n :I'd rather save me money and get a better motor, I mean a VAN dude....

oi! whats wrong with a van
Nothing wrong with the van, it's what he's going to DO to the van.
There is no doubt in my mind that the van he posted will never look like what he posted, but it's just the fact that someone could be soooooooo daft to actually want to do that to a van, let alone spend the time photoshopping it!
Quote from Jakg :Went for a drive today, but the dust sort of ruins all the pictures...

nice rover 75 bud. a quick diesel eh? shame it's not in the BTCC then is it. and the numberplate is hidious. only a fool would think otherwise.
i've been in a few 75's and i have to say that they're not as nice on the inside as you may think. 75's were designed for the mature driver who couldn't afford a BMW. the MG version is only a cheap mid life crisis too. but then to make it a diesel is just wrong.
you should of went for a fiesta or something that wouldn't look like you're wearing your dads clothes.

best of luck with it tho.
Quote from Bawbag :it's just the fact that someone could be soooooooo daft to actually want to do that to a van, let alone spend the time photoshopping it!

you have to understand lol his brothers fathers wifes sisters spouses son lol has one too lol and the dreadful little opel piece of excrement lol its like so totally awesome lol and tuned in the most ridiculous way you could ever imagine lol
Quote from Shotglass :you have to understand lol his brothers fathers wifes sisters spouses son lol has one too lol and the dreadful little opel piece of excrement lol its like so totally awesome lol and tuned in the most ridiculous way you could ever imagine lol

Nice lol
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG