The online racing simulator
of course more light=longer render, but now i see why its 23 h. its your pc. i had dual core 3.4 ghz before this, but render time decreased at least 10-15 times!!! and its still not the best pc ( i7 860 quad core@ 3ghz)
when you can upgrade cpu and mobo for dramatic changes btw nice last render.
i know.

but I have in mind to buy a new PC.
with a NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600 or 4800 or something and buy 16 gig ram.
is now often too much that I want in the scene.
and on the old PC he will not even rendering.
Quote from Boekanier :i know.

but I have in mind to buy a new PC.
with a NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600 or 4800 or something and buy 16 gig ram.
is now often too much that I want in the scene.
and on the old PC he will not even rendering.

Any particular reason to buy Quadro? It will suck ass in games, just so you know.

Btw, 3D is all about cheating. If you want to keep it simple, like doing still renders and maybe simple animations, then "buying out from trouble" can be the best solution. But if you want to do 3D as a more serious hobby or especially something you may want to work with some day, then you need to learn to optimize.

I recently out competed some Maya/mental ray users who applied for a professional project, because one of my main pro's is that I can tweak the heck out of a scene and make the hardware spit out whats required of it, even though I have 0% experience with Maya! 3D, cheating/optimizing and tweaking all go hand in hand.
i know it's sucks with games. i have the problem now to.

so i whant a mainboard where i can put to videos on.

and yes it's a hobby i like.
more and more i know of max. but stil need to learn a lot.

i must learn to cheat but my english is bad so its hard to folow a tutorial.
Hey just finished this, it's a personal fantasy Nascar livery, I would really love to see it rendered, so if someone could do that for me, I'd appreciate it.
Attached images
XRR_PerriNascar19.jpg
Quote from iFastLT :Very basic renders, hope they're good for you all

Awesome job man, thanks!
Quote from lizardfolk :

That looks wonderful John. The more renders we have the better. Keep me updated on your progress (and thanks for choosing to render our skins )

yesterday i got my pc back, so finaly a update
Attached images
test 3 fzr.png
Could I possibly get a render done for these skins please . Each one separate would be great.
Attached images
FO8_ChangeofHeart99.jpg
XRT_Ky250_27.jpg
XRR_CW13_GTALR4.jpg
Quote from iFastLT :Very basic renders, hope they're good for you all

Thanks alot I love the render
FXR Render please? 1280x1024
Quote from Everen :done , nice skin

Yee boy, nice, but if the rims would others, then generally be good, but is it the right,but anyway tnx u.
maybe u can edit to 1280&1024?
Quote from InsiDe :Yee boy, nice, but if the rims would others, then generally be good, but is it the right,but anyway tnx u.
maybe u can edit to 1280&1024?

better ?
Attached images
hereitis2.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG