The online racing simulator
Just Cause 2
(28 posts, started )
Just Cause 2
Damn! I'm suprised there isn't already a topic for this!

I've been playing the demo and i'm hooked, definately getting this.

Anyone else getting this?
fer sure.

amazing game with an endless amount of things to do and try.

have you tried the demo timer glitch? it disables the timer and lets you explore the entire map (though some parts are missing)
Yeah I did try that - ended up playing for three hours
No XP support no game for me.

Really like Just Cause 1. But I aint upgrading back to W7/Vista just for this game.
Tried the demo. I was like wut.

Most crappy game of the month.

Anyway, back to BC2!
You didn't play it properly

It does take a while to get used to the controls IMO.

If I get this, BC2 may have to take a back seat for a while.
Played the demo, thought it was ok, but the island just felt a little empty, wasn't a great deal going on, unlike GTA where you feel like you are in a living, breathing environment.

Might buy it when the price is right, but its not worthy of paying full price (IMO)
Mind you, the demo was set in the desert area, rather than in the cities and towns.

Here's the timer glitch, works for both Xbox and PS3, it's slightly different for PC IIRC.

1.) Wait till timer starts 10 second countdown
2.) Press Start to pause the game when the countdown reaches 1 second
3.) Press PS Button and Start button at the same time
4.) Repeat step 3 until the timer on the screen says 0 then un-pause and the glitch will be active
wow that demo is rather fun
Quote from brandons48 :3.) Press PS Button and Start button at the same time

Would that be the Xbox guide button on the 360 pad?
I guess so
The hell? I didn't appear when I typed the thread title in, otherwise I would have bumped it
Quote from brandons48 :The hell? I didn't appear when I typed the thread title in, otherwise I would have bumped it

yea it didn't appear for me either so i just put in my name and all the threads i created, some stupid ones too
I've been spending numerous hours playing the Demo with the timer glitch. It's a shame some of the map is not finished, but it's obvious why as it's only a Demo. I did come across a hilarious glitch tonight though. I was driving down the road and came across a missing bridge (There are alot on the Demo for obvious reasons.). I pulled over to have some of my Drink, and noticed that the A.I was driving off into the water, then there cars for flying up into the air at a super high speed, then blowing up and raining debri down onto me.

It was pretty spectacular to say the least, especially when the huge fuel tankers would come along!

I'm loving this Game. I am certainly going to buy it when I get some spare monies.
#17 - senn
Been waiting for this one for a while, should be awesome.
i'm stuck as to whether buy this or not cos the first one imo was utter rubbish, too far fetched. The demo of this one seems a bit better but it just doesnt seem to have a very structured mission mode or anything that these types of games should have.
All the reviews state that its leaps and bounds ahead of JC1.
It's ok... I got pretty bored pretty quickly and went back to BC2.
Downloaded the game today and unistalled it after 15 minutes of gameplay. Why? Because of the "console feeling". But I'll give it a second chance someday
PC gamers are never satisfied are they?
#25 - senn
nah i have to agree the controls on PC feel pretty cruddy, i can see how it would be better on say a 360 controller tho. The controls on PC version don't feel, for want of a better term, "natural" when you're trying to string moves together...

Just Cause 2
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG