The online racing simulator
Problem with LFS after reinstalled system
Hi, yesterday I removed Windows 7 and installed Windows XP HE 32bit and I have some strange problem. I also had it before Moe 24h of aston round in January but then i didnt have time to fix it and installed windows 7 where everything was ok. Now i returned to win xp and have the same problem. It happens only in multiplayer mode, car jumping forward every 4-5 sec. I tried to instal newest service pack 3, directx, my lan driver and it didnt help
On windows 7 i hadnt problems like this. I made a short vid how it looks for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EufzxYoph1g Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Edit: Ok. looks like Vsync solved my problem :]
Now after some testing the problem appears again, but not so often as before Any idea how to fix it?
Edit: And i forget to say that it only happens in 1st and 2nd (custom) camera, with chase camera and others problem doesnt appears
What are your PC specs? Are your setting on max?
I might be sort of repeating myself, but check if your PC clock is in sync with real time, i.e. if it doesn't run faster or slower than it should.
If windows7 had no problems, why switch back to XP which has problems..?
Quote from brandons48 :If windows7 had no problems, why switch back to XP which has problems..?

Probably because he likes XP more. He wouldn't change O/S just because of a game.
Or maybe he was still using the RC, which by now annoys its users into buying the retail version by shutting down 2 hours after booting
Quote from matijapkc :What are your PC specs? Are your setting on max?

Yes, max settings, my pc:
intel e8200 (default clocks), msi p35 noe2fr, radeon 5870, 1gb ddr2 800mhz goodram

But on my 2nd pc i had the same problem after installed win xp:
core i7 860, 4gb G,skill 1866mhz ddr3, radeon 5870, asus p7p55deluxe

Quote from MadCatX :I might be sort of repeating myself, but check if your PC clock is in sync with real time, i.e. if it doesn't run faster or slower than it should.

yes, it is

Quote from brandons48 :If windows7 had no problems, why switch back to XP which has problems..?

Because win 7 have a lot of things which are anonoying, but I see that this problem is difficult to solve, so if i wont find any solution, tommorow i will instal again win 7

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG