The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :Sarcasm or not? I don't have any problems with XP so far.

No sarcasm. I have the XP too. And also no problems.
EDIT: New desktop.
Attached images
desk.jpg
The cake is a lie
Attached images
Portal.jpg
Removed the weather plug-in.......it stopped working
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
My new.
Attached images
desktop.JPG
Tres cluttered

And also, hi random dudes.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from J@tko :Tres cluttered

And also, hi random dudes.

LFS player hacker?
Quote from J03130 :LFS player hacker?

It's a program that allows you to use hidden player models (the ones without proper "racing clothes", just normal everyday clothes and very low-poly models)
Quote from Velociround :It's a program that allows you to use hidden player models (the ones without proper "racing clothes", just normal everyday clothes and very low-poly models)

oh you mean the players that are low quality and look crap? gotcha i thought it was something like steal a players username or something.
Quote from anik360 :Removed the weather plug-in.......it stopped working

Where can I get that theme? :O
The shell theme or the rainmeter theme? The shell theme is Iohanna for win7 (deviantart) and the rainmeter one is something I mashed in from default and add-ons

EDIT: gah! J@TKO clean that desktop!!
clean..
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
an effing great wallpaper though.
Quote from Biohazard :an effing great wallpaper though.

Thanks

I downloadet Miranda today and played a bit with it. I somehow disabled the menu-line and now i can´t get to the settings.. Is there some kind of hotkey to bring the setup window back??
you could try to right-click on the taskbar icon, at least that works for me.
Quote from Biohazard :you could try to right-click on the taskbar icon, at least that works for me.

No on what windows are you? im on 7 and reinstalling doesn´t seem to work here as it saves the settings somewhere i can´t find. So when i reinstall miranda and start it, it looks the same as bevore..
Quote from BastianB :No on what windows are you? im on 7 and reinstalling doesn´t seem to work here as it saves the settings somewhere i can´t find. So when i reinstall miranda and start it, it looks the same as bevore..

Try deleting temporary files? It could help...
New one.
Attached images
dezza.jpg
my latest
Attached images
desktop.JPG
Attached images
desktop16.jpg
Quote from Blas89 :

Was you playing something ATM of taking scr? I mean, you have RAM usage 50%... I have 2 gigs and using only 35%.
Quote from matijapkc :Was you playing something ATM of taking scr? I mean, you have RAM usage 50%... I have 2 gigs and using only 35%.

Vista and 7 use the RAM in a different way. Even if you got 8 GB ram, windows will use something like 6-7 to speed up windows. If you play something like a game, the RAM goes to the game.
Quote from Bose321 :Vista and 7 use the RAM in a different way. Even if you got 8 GB ram, windows will use something like 6-7 to speed up windows. If you play something like a game, the RAM goes to the game.

I think that opening maps or browsing the internet can't use more than 500MB, so isn't that useless?
No, because windows will run more fluently and faster if it's using more RAM.
Quote from Bose321 :No, because windows will run more fluently and faster if it's using more RAM.

Indeed.
BTW, I only have Opera and Windows Live Messenger open ATM, still my PC is using 1,62GB out of 4GB RAM. The more RAM I have, the more windows will use (but it's about the same percentage of memory in use).

I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits.
-
(Tomasevich) DELETED by Tomasevich

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG