The online racing simulator
Better signs for Blackwood
(106 posts, started )
Quote from Rtsbasic :Not Rapidshare, my ISP never works correctly with them illepall Megaupload works quite good for everyone though

lol except me! i usually get server cannot be found once i click to download the file! rapidshare never fails with me.
Uploaded at rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/21816000/Sky_sunset4.raw.html

Sorry guys, Megaupload won't work for me- forbidden site, maybe because i'm in Turkey? Who knows...

Anyway, if someone has access they may certainly upload it themselves and pass on the link.

Again, hope you like...

edit: whoops. Oh yeah, and the file goes over the top of your Sky_sunset4.raw file in your LFS/data/pic folder.
#53 - joen
The previews look amazing to say the least
I was just about to finally go to bed, but now I just HAVE to do a couple laps with these textures, damn you!
woah, thanks Silent War!

It was late, I was tired, I forgot to zip. I'll put your links up on the front page.
thank you dl right now
#57 - orre
Realy nice evening sky there
Wisch file is the evening sky?? Sorry bad english
Quote from orre :Realy nice evening sky there
Wisch file is the evening sky?? Sorry bad english

Both the links i posted are the same so just choose one. You just place it in your data/pic folder.
Hypercool- (and others )

I've uploaded the clear sky to the forum. It zipped really well (under 2meg), but it's still high res- 2048*2048. Try it out and tell me what you think. Maybe I will work on it some more if there's enough interest (for example, some of the clouds may look too 'generated' atm for some folk, and the sun is maybe a bit too overwhelming. It's all subjective preference though)...
#60 - joen
I tried these textures and they look absolutely lovely Blackwood never looked better! Great job!
#61 - Jakg
can someone put it on another host? i cant download it from there? once i get it ill put it on the forums on several zips
Working on clear-sky. Nice little highlights added. Will prob upload tonight if all goes well..
Attached images
clearwip.jpg
#63 - Jakg
Quote from Electrik Kar :Working on clear-sky. Nice little highlights added. Will prob upload tonight if all goes well..

incredible work! just a shame i cant download it, can anyone get it on another host?
Quote from Electrik Kar :Working on clear-sky. Nice little highlights added. Will prob upload tonight if all goes well..

looks even better! god...ur good at making these kind of stuffs
and i've downloaded ur clearsky ...keep up the good work !
looking forward to more spectacular stuffs from you ^_^
Great mod! The new skyes just look amazing! Keep up the good work
Good job ! .

(Baya uğraşıyorsun .Birde S2 alsan tam olacak .) Nickinide biyeden hatırlıyorum. (ur2cute)
Nice job

eline sağlık
Tesekkur ederim, arkadaslarim!!
Really nice work ! Keep it coming
Guys, there's a new version of the clear-sky at rapidshare now. I'm much happier with this one, so please don't hesitate to grab it! Again, anyone who would like to upload at other sites, please feel free to do so. (this will help out anyone who can't access rapidshare)

This has been a community service announcement...

http://rapidshare.de/files/218 ... lackwoodclearsky.zip.html
#71 - joen
#72 - Jakg
luckily spudster is hosting a mirror for me on his site (link in his sig), and im using that
Moved to Miscellaneous Addons
One thing i've learned the hard way over the last couple of days... OMGWTFBBQETC!!11 ...grass is so fricken hard to do right in LFS.

Here's the result to date- i'm not saying it's finished. But do have a look anyway and see what you think... :twirl:
Attached images
grassphoto.jpg

Better signs for Blackwood
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG