The online racing simulator
AI driving different car
(8 posts, started )
AI driving different car
Hi
I want to know if there is a way to join an AI to drive a different car from the one the player is driving. For example: I'm driving and FXR but want to add an AI driving a FZR. I could do this by choosing a car adding the AIs, change the car and them join myself. But I want to do it in mid-race using the /ai command. Is there a way to do this??

Thanks in advance
In game open chat window (T) and type /car FZR.
Thanks for your answer, but when I try /car FZR gives me the message "Driver Already in Race"
Quote from yankman :In game open chat window (T) and type /car FZR.

That will try to change your player's car.
Well the AI uses actually selected players car,
but I didn't know you can't change the selected car while on track.

Sorry, got no idea then.
when you are in menu wich you can choose track etc. select car what you want to AIs have. like lx4 choose that on your car and then add AI drivers and then chance your car like lx6 so now you got lx6 and AIs lx4?
Quote from davidmd :
But I want to do it in mid-race using the /ai command. Is there a way to do this??

Quote from keskitalo :when you are in menu wich you can choose track etc. select car what you want to AIs have. like lx4 choose that on your car and then add AI drivers and then chance your car like lx6 so now you got lx6 and AIs lx4?

He says he wants to do it in race not before race..
Always found it rather strange you can't edit the joined AI's.
Would be great if it was:
"Add AI > Click on AI > 'Change Car' > 'Change skill'".

Are there perhaps script commands to do this? If so, you could just make a few scripts. Had a quick look, but couldn't find anything about AI in scripts.

AI driving different car
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG