The online racing simulator
The Italian fuzz have their lambos..
(55 posts, started )
these (undercover road police), but stupid cops crashed some of them

oh yeaaah.. drunk cops FTW

and, of course

Quote from Agniz :these (undercover road police), but stupid cops crashed some of them

There are only a few of them, and they all have license plates differing by 1 digit only. Not later than a week from when they first appeared every driver in the city knew what to look for
#30 - JJ72
Quote from JJ72 :Hideous.

What's wrong with using an existing car?

Not enough money spent...
Quote from bbman :Not enough money spent...

Quote :.....a vehicle that easily exceeds current vehicles' fuel economy[...] Carbon Motors hopes to bring the E7 in around the same price as a fully equipped version of current cruisers.

I think they're an excellent idea.
Perhaps if it didn't weight 2 tonnes it'd get a more respectable MPG figure. WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED TO BE SO MASSIVE IN AMERICA?!
Quote from Crashgate3 :I think they're an excellent idea.

May I point you to the MASSIVE figures every car manufacturer spends every year on R&D? Running a fleet of those cars then is child's play in comparison...
Lambos and Porges ?
Here is 2 real police cars.
Dutch ones, the Spyker is pretty hot

Attached images
12.jpg
spyker_politie.jpg
Not a fail - The cops were unharmed and they stopped the crimminal I've seen the news article on that somewhere.
the cop car was undamaged
I think there's usually lights on there... Not sure to be honest.
That's the automatic decapitation device. Makes plowing through the masses more efficient and reduces the amount of lawsuits considerably!
Well, Britains also use these

Afghanistan's Police car.
Yes, yes. The Polizia has got a Lambo. But what we actually see on the road are lots of Alfa 156/159s, an incredible amount of Puntos and Stilos and that's it.

But actually those cars look quite sexy with the Polizia and Carabinieri livery
(At least, the Alfas. A Punto is still a Punto, after all).
we have a lot of those around here, surprisingly quick, equipped with the 170Hp diesels (at least some)

and this dinosaurs

The Italian fuzz have their lambos..
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG