The online racing simulator
Join tournaments and leagues, how?
Hi.

I just bought S2 and a G27 after years of drawling. And im in LOVE!
So now I just wonder how/where can i join small tournaments or leagues? What is the requirements to join some?

I saw there was ESL posters in the demo. Does the ESL have ladders and such for this game?

As an old ESL user (i know how shitty that system is) i would prefer something else. If there is.
#2 - bbman
Quote from Caliente :Hi.

I just bought S2 and a G27 after years of drawling. And im in LOVE!
So now I just wonder how/where can i join small tournaments or leagues? What is the requirements to join some?

I saw there was ESL posters in the demo. Does the ESL have ladders and such for this game?

As an old ESL user (i know how shitty that system is) i would prefer something else. If there is.

I think the ESL league is pretty much dead - haven't been there in a long time though so it might have started up again...

Have a look at the Leagues & Events Subforum... Many LfS-Sites, national communities and teams are doing their own little league as well, just click the appropriate banners in the upper right corner of your browser window...
Thank you very much!

There is a nice league where you can join.

Absolute Begginers

It's located in northern Europe and you can choose competitions acording to your skill level. If you think you're slow, you will be able to race other inexperienced guys. But if you think Ayrton Senna was a turtle in a pedal-car, you will be put among the other "GODS AND SUPER SAYANS" of the tracks.

Hmm..
Hmm, that sounds good.

I might take a look there also!

Greetings

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG