The online racing simulator
Wow

Made even better by youtube deciding to buffer the exact moment before the car came flying past, with the dude yelling "SHIT"
That was intense.
Quote from EliteAti :Hahaha, i love how the guy (#13) reacts like "wtf" in the end of the vid, pretty good driving.

Yea, that guy goes always "wtf" when someone tries to pass
Did'nt he set a time quicker than Watson and Lauda then lose a drive at Mclaren by getting out the car and telling Ron Dennis it was a piece of shit, or something along those lines?
Simply amazing! Just seems to me like Europeans can be extremely highly skilled suicidal racers. It would be an absolute dream of mine to race like that some day.

It's too bad that today if you even bump someone and it's declared "preventable" you get penalized... Rubbin's racin' damn it.
Quote from rsnake53 :Simply amazing! Just seems to me like Europeans can be extremely highly skilled suicidal racers.

I think the word you are looking for is 'Italian'.

Modern DTM is quite naff because any contact causes aerodynamic pieces to fall off, the cars are too aero sensetive, almost like single seaters.

Still, for a few short years DTM was awesome.
Who says LFS's curb hopping online isn't realistic??
Edit
Quote from BlueFlame :If the Flat 6 roar up Eau Rouge doesn't send a shivver down your spine, then something is wrong with you. That vid was pretty intense, the introduction of race car sounds and music is really harmony purified!

i was watching that vid thinking "what's he talking about now". then it happened. what a note.
Quote from dadge :i was watching that vid thinking "what's he talking about now". then it happened. what a note.

Heard one very similar at Oulton park, needless to say, a sex wee was had.
the low rumble of a flat 4 is also very schweet. you can tell when an impreza is going to drive past just by that sound. or a beetle lol.
Quote from dadge :the low rumble of a flat 4 is also very schweet. you can tell when an impreza is going to drive past just by that sound. or a beetle lol.

Well, Impreza's would sound better if it wasn't faked with a huge can like most of the boys who own one do, but they are badly timed engines thats why they sound like they do, a Beetle is much more of a sweeter sound. A stock Beetle I can tell from a mile off.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG