The online racing simulator
Bet that's a beast to drive!
spins its wheels in evry gear. I can drift it fully around the benchmark layout A. Its class not took it round a track yet, but im guessing much the same. Also have a 500bhp corsa vxr rwd. Anyone fancy coming online later having a bash, but i dont have a mic. well i do but im always on skype on my pc
I just started out with it. Still not even 1/4 the way through the event list in SP. Got kicked for drifting a stock car...
Rsnake add me im Mogey 51 dont forgot the space between the y and 51. Also we can race sometime or just have some fun, i also just started.
Seems like vip member cars are now available as dlc.

Oh and there's a new car pack on the way.
is it me or Turn 10 got the default settings wrong in every race car? i've made a paint job to my zonda GR but when i hit the gas, well...... i spin the wheels trhu all the gears. i did some setup work on it but i still have tracion problems. can anyone give me a tip?
Yeah, don't mash the throttle like a chimp.
Meh, I'm debating whether to get meself an xbox again as I really wanna play forza, is it worth it?
yes
Quote from Xaid0n :Meh, I'm debating whether to get meself an xbox again as I really wanna play forza, is it worth it?

Just for Forza, no, it isn't.
Quote from Xaid0n :Meh, I'm debating whether to get meself an xbox again as I really wanna play forza, is it worth it?

Nope I Really want to play the F1 Games on PS3. Only game i want to play :/

I Would bother playing this game, But it's the actual effort of earning the money. Got up to level 25 and got banned, lost all my data.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Nope I Really want to play the F1 Games on PS3. Only game i want to play :/

I Would bother playing this game, But it's the actual effort of earning the money. Got up to level 25 and got banned, lost all my data.

serves you right for pirating it
Quote from Luke.S :serves you right for pirating it

so what if he did i did too got it before him had my xbox flashed before him everygame was worth its 20p it cost for the disc. i did £6k worth of games in the 6 month i had that console worth it imo
Quote from Luke.S :serves you right for pirating it

If other people take advantage of it. Why cant i..
I've got 3 xbox's now. 1 Pirated online, 1 Banned and 1 Elite.
Wait, I Bet you love my 65000 gamerscore and my Customized gamertag as J.
If i get banned, I Get banned. I Play for fun.

I've got other things on my mind than wasting my life on xbox.
Quote from Jordan2007 :If other people take advantage of it. Why cant i..
I've got 3 xbox's now. 1 Pirated online, 1 Banned and 1 Elite.
Wait, I Bet you love my 65000 gamerscore and my Customized gamertag as J.
If i get banned, I Get banned. I Play for fun.

I've got other things on my mind than wasting my life on xbox.

Thats because your a spoilt brat. Get a job and earn one yourself.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Thats because your a spoilt brat. Get a job and earn one yourself.

Agreed. Pirating games just makes you look like a fag, but if you have 3xbox's why on earth didn't you just buy ONE and then games for it? If you buy a game you don't like it's not like you can't resell or trade to a shop (even if you DO only get 3£ for it.)
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Thats because your a spoilt brat. Get a job and earn one yourself.

Uhm im sorry, I Do have a Job. Which i've done for 2 years now. You don't know me. Dont bother judging me.

I Earn my money and don't lash it out every week. Maybe my parents have let me race. But i dont get No Pocket Money.. or anything great for christmas/Birthday. I Might get £200 max if I'm lucky for my birthday.

No one knows me here, and for the years i've been on the forum. I Actually laugh at the responses and the Jealousy.
Don't say its not jealousy because I Do notice it.
Jordan drives SaxMax so don't bully him! or whatever.
Meh... I only asked a simple question

I probably will get one, I just regret selling my other x360 last year

I'm sure there's plenty of good games out there to buy along with FM3

Edit: Lol £200 for your birthday? Lucky you, I get £20 if I'm lucky And BlueFlame is right, pirating games makes you look stupid tbh, I've done it in the past, not really proud of it :/ and now I stick to buying my games, knowing I'm not at risk of getting banned.
Quote from G!NhO :Jordan drives SaxMax so don't bully him! or whatever.

See, I'm not in Junior Ginetta's...
Yet

I Have stuck with buying games for almost 4 years, It did annoy me that people were pirating them. So My choice and i decided to Join in. My Decision.
Quote from Xaid0n :Meh... I only asked a simple question

Edit: Lol £200 for your birthday? Lucky you, I get £20 if I'm lucky And BlueFlame is right, pirating games makes you look stupid tbh, I've done it in the past, not really proud of it :/ and now I stick to buying my games, knowing I'm not at risk of getting banned.

get a 360, get forza 3 and Battlefield BC 2
Quote from Xaid0n :Meh... I only asked a simple question

Do you have another console?, are you wanting to play other games available on the 360?.

JUST for FM3?, probably not, but my 360 is my "main" entertainment system, and I've played FM3 pretty much every day since release so..........

On the subject of pirating games, bragging about it in public makes you look a douche, plain and simple.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Uhm im sorry, I Do have a Job. Which i've done for 2 years now. You don't know me. Dont bother judging me.

I Earn my money and don't lash it out every week. Maybe my parents have let me race. But i dont get No Pocket Money.. or anything great for christmas/Birthday. I Might get £200 max if I'm lucky for my birthday.

No one knows me here, and for the years i've been on the forum. I Actually laugh at the responses and the Jealousy.

I don't believe you. You can't have bought those xbox's yourself. If you did work for your own xbox you wouldn't easily kill it and buy a new one. You're 15 which means you're income isn't that much either.

How on earth do you think we're jealous? Its good that you laugh about these responses now, cause you cried about it while ago.
Quote from Takumi_lfs : Its good that you laugh about these responses now, cause you cried about it while ago.

Yea i cried. Boo Hoo
Ask anyone i know if i take this seriously Lmfao.
My dad has his own company, I Work evenings on a home Pc for most of the night sorting out invoices and receipts.

I'm an Entertainer. Wahoo.
ill be honest ive always pirated games ps1 got chipped copied game. ps2 had 4 chipped never bought a game. xbox bought 2 games ps3 bought every game then i got my xbox copied about £6k worth of games and then i bought like 3 games for my elite and im proud i saved so much money

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG