The online racing simulator
#527 - Dmt
This singelplayer is really BS, imo.
Quote from Dmt :This singelplayer is really BS, imo.

Who buys this for singleplayer?
Quote from Dmt :This singelplayer is really BS, imo.

Wat...

you on console?
Quote from Bose321 :Wat...

you on console?

Watched your gameplays again, still cant figure out that whod do fook is up with the delay in your sound. Sounds so unreal
#531 - Dmt
Quote from hazaky :Watched your gameplays again, still cant figure out that whod do fook is up with the delay in your sound. Sounds so unreal

Stop moaning, there is no problem with my sound, must be you.
Quote from Bose321 :Stop moaning, there is no problem with my sound, must be you.

After hearing the delay on more than 1 video, im 100% sure about myself. Just to figure out, do u play on 5.1 sound? it might capture the surround sound as delayed sound in fraps. But im sure that its the sound, not my ears or anythin.
Is you. No delay, I play on 5.1. Listened on several sound systems, and my laptop, doesn't seem wrong.
Haha, my avatar has no white box Hehe.
Shh xD I'm not good at editing lol
this game is freaking awesome
Don't ... Why can't they release the damn game on the same day
Because the UK does games on Friday.
gonna buy it in the coming days
Woohoo!

Quote from Play.com :Your order for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Likewise, should get mine on Friday then (or tomorrow if the post is good - it's happened before)
Mine has been posted too - Will be so happy if it turns up tomorrow, only got 1 exam in the morning!
Take it everyone ordered from play.com

Yeah would be nice to get it tomorrow, but I would rather wait till friday or the weekend, since I need to practice for the IGTC.

Funny pic posted from the offical BFBC2 Twitter

Lol, yea that's how I feel Russia got it today, Aussies get it tomorrow and Europe is last as usual
Quote from Xaid0n :Lol, yea that's how I feel Russia got it today, Aussies get it tomorrow and Europe is last as usual

The reason it's released earlier there is so that they at least get 1-2 days at the top before the Europeans come in and pwn everything...
they are making up for us getting forza 3 almost a week early

this weekend i shall use the "I did well on my English" card to get BC2

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG