The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Quote from stickylfs :Is there any all in one? And XRT is updated?

Thanks

Nope, those models are old, if you want new ones, use LFS Manual for #d Rendering
Quote from leonardo555 :May anyone post a "perfect" blueprint of a nissan s15 or skyline r34 or something you've already done?
Thanks

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) blueprints
Attached images
Nissan Skyline GTR r34.jpg
Quote from Gustix :With blueprints you got a basic shape and with refferences you add details. Where is the problem?

I mean these (attachment) kind of problems that I have in ALL blueprints i download.
(Forget the red circle, I made a mistake. But look at the blue one.)
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
that's why you need to use a lot reference pictures(google is your friend) and use your imagination
That's not really a huge issue, in this particular situation just follow the front and top blueprints which should give you a nice smooth curvature. Another you should consider is starting with much lower resolution and getting the basic shape in for whatever piece you're doing, then adding more edge loops to add roundness or you'll end up with a bumpy mesh like you're starting to have right there.
Quote from Crommi :That's not really a huge issue, in this particular situation just follow the front and top blueprints which should give you a nice smooth curvature. Another you should consider is starting with much lower resolution and getting the basic shape in for whatever piece you're doing, then adding more edge loops to add roundness or you'll end up with a bumpy mesh like you're starting to have right there.

The blueprint is like that.
Blueprint might look like that, but that's why you should have tons of reference photos. Most blueprints come from scale-model cars and they're usually not 100% accurate. Attached a shot from above where you can clearly see the bonnet.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/
That place has plenty of high resolution pictures from various cars and models. If all else fails, Google image search is useful tool.
Attached images
2008-Nissan-GT-R-Studio-Side-Angle-Top-1920x1440.jpg
Fzr for public download---> Link
Here's some reference images I made with splines when I was making these rims. I thought I'd share these, maybe they could be useful for someone.
Attached images
BBS-RR-2dspline.jpg
ce28n-2dspline.jpg
te37-2dspline.jpg
Quote from mogster :Here's some reference images I made with splines when I was making these rims. I thought I'd share these, maybe they could be useful for someone.

Thanks man, I'll try them
Hi ,i am searching for good quality Xrt(stock) model in 3ds .Please some 1 to share
Thank you both of u for the fast answer and the links
cheers!
Hi, I was wondering if anybody had an XRT with a drifter style bodykit in .3ds. If you have, Can you please post. thanks
Quote from Boekanier :oka
here the link.
http://rapidshare.com/files/304939810/garage1_5.rar.html

This is a garage scene.

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

I can't download
Please re-upload to megaupload or etc.
Thanks
Merry Christmas my 3D friends!

Here a little present! Nothing special (maybe ugly...) but it´s a present

I modified the original so u only need fix the size.

XFG HOODS

Next time other car and better hoods.

P.D: Sorry for my english. bad day to write english.
Attached images
XFG hoods.jpg
Attached files
XFG hoods.rar - 56.1 KB - 386 views
those are nice its better then any thing most other people can do

merry christmas
Sorry fot the bump but is there a brazil for 3dsmax 9?
TNX. Gonna start rendering.
are there LFS cars for Maya ? or any possibility to convert them from 3ds max without having 3ds max ? thx
use .obj files - search it

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG