The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
^Yep, confirmed. Login screen pops up, login and says "you are not in this wave".

Still, I'mma try the next one - maybe it'll glitch.
Quote from MadCat360 :^Yep, confirmed. Login screen pops up, login and says "you are not in this wave".

Still, I'mma try the next one - maybe it'll glitch.

Does it say this as soon as you login?
Because i can login and see the hallway fine.
Then if i click the redeem icon it goes to the page where it shows how many ptz i have, then if i click that it says "Prize Redemption Coming Soon"
I think i've payed to get one chance and they're not even giving it to me :S
If this is true then they can expect an email from me demanding that they send me a prize anyway.
Spent 100 ptz for a chance i didnt even effing get!
Quote from Migz :Does it say this as soon as you login?
Then if i click the redeem icon it goes to the page where it shows how many ptz i have, then if i click that it says "Prize Redemption Coming Soon"
If this is true then they can expect an email from me demanding that they send me a prize anyway.

I used ptzplace.lockerz.com. The main site was hopeless, way too slow. The ptzplace url seems to be handling the load better.

When the wave is actice a login window will popup in place of the "redemption coming soon" banner. Just login and it says "you're not in this wave".

I have both sites open just in case though. I signed up for 1 chance, FYI.
Quote from Migz :Does it say this as soon as you login?

Try to clear your cache/cookies or whatever.
Cleared my cookies and cache and then just went back to ptzplace.lockerz.com and the login screen came up. Tried logging in and it said sorry you are not in this wave.

So it seems we're gonna have to wait another 2 hours :/
Yep, we're in the 3rd wave.

It'll be just my luck. Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2 and MW2 will all be sold out I'm sure.
Yeap, not in 2nd eather. So next one starts in 1 hour? Or in 2 hour?
Quote from Bose321 :Yeap, not in 2nd eather. So next one starts in 1 hour? Or in 2 hour?

Pretty sure 2. 5:15 here now (Pacific), so the 3rd wave will prolly start at 7:00 or so.

EDIT: Site says 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern, so between 7 and 8 for me.
Quote from MadCat360 :Yep, we're in the 3rd wave.

It'll be just my luck. Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2 and MW2 will all be sold out I'm sure.

Nah they'll have 4 copies of each game. 1 for each wave and then 1 for the general redemption.

Quote from Bose321 :Yeap, not in 2nd eather. So next one starts in 1 hour? Or in 2 hour?

Next one will start sometime between 3am-4am GMT.
So possibly 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Quote from Migz :Nah they'll have 4 copies of each game. 1 for each wave and then 1 for the general redemption.

*Readies ninja fingerz*
Pff, so that's 4am for me...

Still not sure what to get...
Quote from MadCat360 :*Readies ninja fingerz*

Haha :P
I'll have my finger hovering over F5.
As soon as it comes 3AM im doing nothing but refreshing for that whole hour.
As soon as im in im going straight to the ratchet and clank PSP, if thats goen already im going for the wii.
If they're both gone then smeh, ill try my luck in the general redemption.

Quote from Bose321 :Pff, so that's 4am for me...

Still not sure what to get...

When this wave is over go onto lockerz and look at their prizes and pick something.
If whent he wave comes you login and your not sure what you want you're going to spend valuable seconds deciding what to get. And in the time you spend deciding someone else will get what you want.
I think Ipod Nano>Wii>Some sonic xbox game or whatever for a classmate.

Got 517Ptz atm, don't know anything more cool to spend then a Ipod
10 minutes, boys. Keep hittin those F5s!
Good luck to the both of you =]
Good luck!

It's getting slow now.
Good luck. Starting to get slow already!
It's up!
Taking ages to log in!

Edit:
Fml, psp and wii were both gone when i got in.
Theres quite alot of games left but i don't know if i want to get one of those or wait for the general redemption.
I can't get in.
Quote from Bose321 :I can't get in.

Everythings gone now anyway.
I started logging in at 3:11, i only just logged in at 3:14. I clicked my way thru before the pages had even loaded and by the time i got to the electronics page 3:15 the psp, wii and majority of ipods were gone anyway.

I'm off to bed now, most useless time spent ever.
*sigh*

For the first few tries (probably 2+ minutes) I got some retarded error saying something about no apps instances configured.

I finally get in and I see COD has stock left. I click, wait another 30 seconds, and then it says it's all gone.

Same thing with Fallout.

I go back from trying Fallout and now everything is gone.

Well, so much for that website. They need to find some other way to give out these prizes.
Wow, now im sad. Been awake for nothing...
"sorry, you are not in this wave"..

what the fu-
"Important update: Last night we had our first test of a Member Appreciation Redemption. Our goal was to give every member who signed up with PTZ an equal opportunity to redeem a prize. While our first two waves went smoothly, with thousands of members redeeming great prizes, our third wave was problematic for some due to site availability. Unfortunately, we battled some heavy cheating bots in Wave 3. Despite our efforts to shut these down, they affected the experience for some members who couldn't log in. We're working hard to ensure this will not happen in the future. Most importantly, we've refunded 100 PTZ to all members who participated in the Member Appreciation Redemption and did not receive a prize. We have already put these PTZ in your account in time to use for today's General Redemption. Thanks for your patience as we work to perfect the redemption process!"

LOOOVVVEEE ITTTTT
-
(blakehoo88) DELETED by blakehoo88
Fuk

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG