The online racing simulator
S2 Licence Paysafe
(15 posts, started )
S2 Licence Paysafe
Hello everybody..i was wondering if i could buy s2 licence with a prepaid card that is called Paysafe..can i?
No, that is not possible (yet?)

I like the paysafecard however, and it would be an ok system.
The drawback is that if you would buy 3 paysafecards of 10 euro, you are left with 2,5 euro (~2 pounds) of non-useable money on your lfs-account.

It would be nice to introduce this system to LFS though, since it's working fine-ass.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :No, that is not possible (yet?)

I like the paysafecard however, and it would be an ok system.
The drawback is that if you would buy 3 paysafecards of 10 euro, you are left with 2,5 euro (~2 pounds) of non-useable money on your lfs-account.

It would be nice to introduce this system to LFS though, since it's working fine-ass.

Yes i agree it would be safe.i think there are several cards of 10 euros 20 euros etc.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :non-useable money on your lfs-account

But you could use it for hi-res skin downloads...?
Quote from AndroidXP :But you could use it for hi-res skin downloads...?

Isn't the minimum amount for that £3, though? €2,5 wouldn't be enough then.
1 pound i guess..
Quote from obsolum :Isn't the minimum amount for that £3, though? €2,5 wouldn't be enough then.

No, the minimum amount you can put into your LFS account in one transaction is £3. Since he'd be paying with three times £8.80 that'd be no problem.

Hi-res skins are paid off in £1 chunks, each allowing you to download an additional 2000 skins, so for those a positive account balance of at least £1 is required. So with what he'd have left after purchasing S2 he could download 4000 hi-res skins and then spend the remaining £0.40 on SMS or pubstat access or whatever.
That method would be perfect for me because i cant pay without another way lfs has i had to ask a friend to buy me lfs and then i would pay him but now i cant do that and to buy s3 or high res skins just by that method i hope it gets implemented :P
We will probably never support paysafe. I have already looked into it before, but they are not easy to work with. First of all you have to pay a couple thousand pounds just to sign up and go through all sort of business checks only to realise they will not do business with a partnership like LFS is. So we're not even allowed to use them.
That leaves little to consider for the rest ...

One may be better off trying to obtain a prepaid / virtual Visa instead.
What about Paypal Victor?
What about it? Paypal is supported since ages.
Oh, didn't know that. Anyone can setup a paypal account then, even without a bank account, so no need to use paysafe
Thats what i thought jason, paypal is pretty much the easiset thing in the world to use lol and i fail to see why anybody should struggle with it!
Didn't paypal recently introduced some kind of pre-paid creditcard thingy? So you can use paypal to pay for stuff 'off-line' too Maybe if you have that, you can buy stuff that normally would require a 'normal' creditcard?

S2 Licence Paysafe
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG