The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 2 Protests & Replay
Include the following in your protest:

Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of incident:

Race Replay

You can make protests until 19th February 21:00 GMT+2.
I would like to say big thank you for guy in LAP six after First Split with FXR, making my race shite....... i`m not asking penalty, just if you are driving FXR you should now how overtake without taking out other driver from the track
Sorry all, im accepted if somebody making me a protest, my pc failed at lap 1 and i got FPS 0 for 5 seconds.
#4 - ennD
Quote from VTiRacing :Sorry all, im accepted if somebody making me a protest, my pc failed at lap 1 and i got FPS 0 for 5 seconds.

Penalty list:

Chat in race – +10s for 1 line.
Pit line cutting when exiting - +20s.
Cause of accident – from 10s to 50s.
Quote from ennD :Penalty list:

Chat in race – +10s for 1 line.
Pit line cutting when exiting - +20s.
Cause of accident – from 10s to 50s.

What do you mean?
#6 - ennD
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :What do you mean?

Quote from VTiRacing :Sorry all, im accepted if somebody making me a protest, my pc failed at lap 1 and i got FPS 0 for 5 seconds.

Cause of accident – from 10s to 50s. :
Quote from ennD :Cause of accident – from 10s to 50s. :

I know that Cause of accident from 10s to 50s, but I do not understand what do you mean.
Protest
Lap 1, T1, LT - Dzialtuvas drived into grass and spinned, after that he crashed into me, and I was in sand and was forced to start again from pits, I dont know why he drived into grass, there was no cars near him...

LV - S.Burnovskis
Dooh, he was using someone else license, so? It's not like it's not allowed.
Other racer driving as him?
Nah, he doesn't have his own license, because he sold it some time ago...but he was given another license.

BTW, if it was meant to be somehow cheating, then why didn't he finish? It's kind of obvious nobody was driving for him. + I know him, but yeah, you don't have to believe me...
Quote from -NightFly- : burnlv
Demo Racer

uh?

who cares what license I used...(I borrowed it)I was in race and in crash, so punish him...
Quote from burnlv :who cares what license I used...(I borrowed it)I was in race and in crash, so punish him...

That was quite unusual accident: he lost control and he was spining, so there was nothing he could do about it. On the other hand, driving on grass was easily avoidable thing as there were no cars nearby him

Anyways, it looks like you just want only one thing - punishment for him, be more forgiving, imagine yourself in place of him
He is the last place, why punish him? But if you want to..
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Quote from burnlv :Lap 1, T1, LT - Dzialtuvas drived into grass and spinned, after that he crashed into me, and I was in sand and was forced to start again from pits, I dont know why he drived into grass, there was no cars near him...

LV - S.Burnovskis

LT - E.Dzialtuvas gets 35s penalty for caused accident in lap 1.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG