The online racing simulator
Round 4: Race Discussion
So, Round four is a bit over a week away.

Round 3 results and points should be out within 24 hours.

Teams after test race should be out then as well.

the race is 6 hours, and will start at 1400 UTC ! REMEMBER THIS WHEN PLANNING !
Let me race pl0x!
#3 - pik_d
#5 - Seb66
What part of the test race was disorginised [sic]?
Quote from JPeace :Hope we have better orginisation than in the test race lol. And no chris your not racing, im not having ur blue thingy majjig in my rear veiw mirrors the whole bloody race again lol!

It was your fault for being a slow coach!
Only because I got twatted. And I didn't push early enough.
Quote from Wilko868 :Only because I got twatted. And I didn't push early enough.

Someone call the waaambulance, then ask us about getting twatted.
When is Q1?
When is Christmas?
24th december (here) and 25th December in USA (++?). Now answer my question :P
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by Wilko868 : I'm a pillock.
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
Quote from Wilko868 :Saturday like always. Come on its Round 4 now, y'all should know that.

fail? Sunday
#14 - CSF
Quote from Wilko868 :Saturday like always. Come on its Round 4 now, y'all should know that.

Seriously.
I know its on Sunday, but WHEN exactly? The clock? :P
seriously?

Quote :Each race weekend shall have two qualifying sessions with two pools, each running for 30 minutes from 19:00 UTC and 19:40 UTC on the Sunday and Friday preceding a race day. Confirmed teams will be split into two even pools and be assigned into a session.
  • a. Pool 1 will be for cars 00 - 14.
  • b. Pool 2 will be for cars 15 - 28.
Any waiting list teams pulled into a race will take part in Pool 2.

Sorry. Fepic ail. :doh:
#18 - CSF
Thats why Wilko isn't in charge of Quali on Sunday.
#19 - CSF
Wilko v no one else. No one else will win.
BTW, I think Tommy knew the date, but the thing is there will be iTCC on the same day and time as GTAL qual and some people drive both...
#21 - CSF
Quote from Drift King CZ :BTW, I think Tommy knew the date, but the thing is there will be iTCC on the same day and time as GTAL qual and some people drive both...

So?
Quote from Drift King CZ :BTW, I think Tommy knew the date, but the thing is there will be iTCC on the same day and time as GTAL qual and some people drive both...

Diddums.
So, we want to drive both, so move the GTAL qual on other day :-D. Here's the answer. I know you won't :P.
#24 - CSF
With another Quali on Friday, I'm sure you will be fine.
I like turtles lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG