The online racing simulator
Quote from pako_customize :

No, it's not! The August 28th, 2009 RevPack does not include the April 7th, 2009 RevPack, you install them separately. I don't think there are conflicts between the two, but there are between the August 7th and the Christmas Gift, so install the Christmas Gift last.
Quote from chavm481 :Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy thanks lynce!!!

Thank you.

Quote from morpha :No, it's not! The August 28th, 2009 RevPack does not include the April 7th, 2009 RevPack, you install them separately. I don't think there are conflicts between the two, but there are between the August 7th and the Christmas Gift, so install the Christmas Gift last.

+1- Thanks as always, morpha.
when the next one is gonna be ready??
Calm down Dan :hide:

VLR/LFS Magazine coming soon. A flash-Magazine. Some preview shots:

Really nice work, good idea and design, looks professional
Will be perfect work. Nices images
By the way, I've just realised that your nick comes from the spanish meaning of lynx So that's why you have this avatar
Quote from Flame CZE :By the way, I've just realised that your nick comes from the spanish meaning of lynx So that's why you have this avatar

Yes and no. I really love that animal. But it is not entirely the case.

There are a writer who divides people into two types.

Clams and lynxes.

The clams are hiding in their shells when they see a problem.

The lynx study the problem and face it. That's how they evolve..

I read years ago in a book over ethic. Actually, the avatar is motivated by two things.

And.. in real life I am working about this discipline. Graphic design, video edition, game development, site design and development,etc. This is the true.

Anyway, the shots are not the finish work Needs a supervision for the ortography and layout.
all i have gotten from reading and observing your work and posts, is you are incredibly wise.

you are a genuinely nice person, who is smart, and finely mannered....keep up the amazing work lynce
That looks great, can't wait for the final version! My only suggestion is that you should get someone who is a native english speaker to help you with the text. I mean, I'm not über good with english myself, but as I was reading I noticed many many spelling and grammar mistakes. Just pointing this out since I know you're working to make this as professional as possible.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from macsy :That looks great, can't wait for the final version! My only suggestion is that you should get someone who is a native english speaker to help you with the text. I mean, I'm not über good with english myself, but as I was reading I noticed many many spelling and grammar mistakes. Just pointing this out since I know you're working to make this as professional as possible.

Noted, Thanks.

Unconfirmed date._

Unconfirmed number of Addons.

Light study almost finished.

More information here:

http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

looking forward to it how do you ajust the shine amount again

keep up the good work wherever you need to
You are a legend, the revolution pack is sweeet. You should charge money for these :P
I really like your revolution pack, thank you for share it to all ...

Its possible create a Nissan GTR Skin for FZ5??

Regards
Quote from jamodabestdood :You are a legend, the revolution pack is sweeet. You should charge money for these :P

Nice blog Lynce
Quote from jamodabestdood :You are a legend, the revolution pack is sweeet. You should charge money for these :P

I'm glad by your words,jamodabestdood, but charging money for doing the RP, breaks the ethics of this work.

I believe in free content to improve this amazing simulator to improve the visual experience for the final user.

The Rp always will be a free product.

And if the dev team wants, under LFS license. "Lynce Digital Art - Javier Ferreira" in the credits and nothing more.

Also, thanks for all the comments.

Muito Obrigado pelos comentarios. Saudos para Lordelo, Vila das Aves e Guimaraes.

Ευχαριστώ για τα σχόλια.

WOW, those magazine covers are amazing. Must have taken lots and lots of time, but it looks very professional. Didn't notice them before, only saw now.
Quote from andRo. :WOW, those magazine covers are amazing. Must have taken lots and lots of time, but it looks very professional. Didn't notice them before, only saw now.

Really aren't covers. Is a future magazine in flash.

Thank you, brother.

Unfinished. Under tests._

Car Shine 1.00

Study of the light with real photo references (Based on Car Magazine from UK and re-edited in Spain publishers).

Blackwood / Clear Day.

Unfisnihed.

Study the elements in blackwood to make a statistc(Billboards almost 100%, trees 65%,etc).

Raceabout in Black. Without Skin.

Previews:

This is only a Study of the light in Blackwood on Clear day watching real references and seeing the angle of the sun. The light dispersion when there are some clouds in the atmosphere. The light is not focused in one point as Fern Bay, for example. It needs to know very well the light conditions with all information as posible.
Outstanding work Lynce!
Oh, wow, I love it. Purely fantastic! It really increases the game quality just with another texture.
Amazing
Oh my... Brilliant! No need for picture edit, raw pictures with Lynce textures are the best! :dunce:
No way that's lfs!

Outstanding work Lynce, as always

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG