The online racing simulator
Need people to test language translation on website (includes Chinese, Italian, more)
Oh, please let me know if the language translations are relatively good, and if any advice that too.
#3 - G!NhO
Dutch doesn't really make sense.

But yeah it's google translate so.
I can switch it to Babelfish altavista, or FreeTransolator. Which is best
I wanted to test Dutch but the website is down
#6 - Fuse5
how is this related to "General LFS Discussion" ?
The French version fails badly. For Dernier Tour Motorsports' sake, remove it, please
I checked it for swedish, and it makes sense only if you stop at every word and figure out how the translator "thinks". Funny though . But to understand a sentence by reading it only once is quite impossible. I dont know which translator is the best
Quote from Ingolf :I checked it for swedish, and it makes sense only if you stop at every word and figure out how the translator "thinks". Funny though . But to understand a sentence by reading it only once is quite impossible. I dont know which translator is the best

I do, the translator which is the best is:

Human input!
Yeah. Thinking that automated translators would get even remotely near something useful is quite naive. The best way for translations is to get guys or girls doing it.
#11 - XmaX
German isn't that good, too
No offence intended, but the grammar & punctuation of the English has a fair bit to be desired. I'm not surprised the translators are struggling.
Italian makes close to no sense at all...als agree that automatic translators aren't useful.
Right. Took me ages to figure it out but as it happens LLM is latin (Legum Magister) and the English degree for Master of Laws. And it gets translated

"LLM Drivers xxx have all signed up to race in the NDR Kyoto 250 a very competitive race based off NASCAR’s Daytona racing the even will use XRT cars." makes no sense in English either so how the hell would that be translated by a program any better?

Using google translate or babelfish or whatever will only produce rubbish, you can't really expect it to work can you?
As the saying goes: Garbage in, Garbage out...
Just use English only.. I don't really see the usefulness of having a translator making crappy translations..
was fine in maltese...
Well, translator broke top menu and you can notice it is a translator.
for chinese, it's not at all the right thing...
Ok. Well I'll leave it on there for my Maltese member i guess.
Dunno if you have done anything with the other languages, but the Czech translation I just checked out is pretty close to an epic fail...
Nice looking site, French is terrible but understandable....

What about placing the translator on top of the column to make sure they see it, when ppls see an other language they zap to an other site, so it should be abvious I think....

Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestion. I removed all but the other native languages used by our members. Thanks for testing all and any other suggestion is welcomed.
Spanish transtlation is...funny. You can more or less understand it if you reverse engineer what the translator was trying to do

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG