The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Ok guys, I've done some thinking and have decided that I'm going to run a hosted race this week, here are the details:

Date and time: Tuesday 16th February - 2000 GMT - 2100 CET - 1400 EST (How many time zones do I want? )
Car: Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup
Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix
Session Name: Hew.

The more that attend the better, I'll advertise on the hosted area in the iRacing member forums too, and if there looks to be massive demand I will password protect and post it up here and there.

Thanks guys!
Quote from Wilko868 :Ok guys, I've done some thinking and have decided that I'm going to run a hosted race next week, here are the details:

Date and time: Wednesday 17th February - 2000 GMT - 2100 CET - 1400 EST (How many time zones do I want? )

The more that attend the better, I'll advertise on the hosted area in the iRacing member forums too, and if there looks to be massive demand I will password protect and post it up here and there.

Thanks guys!

Oh comeee on, why did you choose track that I don't own. Choose something from basic content + road atlanta
Quote from iFastLT :Oh comeee on, why did you choose track that I don't own. Choose something from basic content + road atlanta

I chose it because I know the racing will be epic.

I know it does stop a large portion of drivers from not racing, but I think the guys that have the kit will enjoy it.
Quote from Wilko868 :Ok guys, I've done some thinking and have decided that I'm going to run a hosted race next week, here are the details:

Date and time: Wednesday 17th February - 2000 GMT - 2100 CET - 1400 EST (How many time zones do I want? )

Thanks guys!

I'll try to be there but wait.. 17th is not next week! or maybe you are talking about iracing weeks?
Quote from tiagolapa :I'll try to be there but wait.. 17th is not next week! or maybe you are talking about iracing weeks?

It's in 2 days time, I just typoed.
Woot Wilko, thanks! I will be there.
when is the next daytona race so i know when to buy the car and track? also im very new to iracing how do i gain in time trail all i have done is lose atm
Quote from brt900 :when is the next daytona race so i know when to buy the car and track? also im very new to iracing how do i gain in time trail all i have done is lose atm

Don't wait. Start practicing, the COT is a beast to dominate
Quote from Wilko868 :Ok guys, I've done some thinking and have decided that I'm going to run a hosted race this week, here are the details:

Thanks guys!

I'll be there
Can someone give me an account for about 2 hours to try the game?
i dont want to buy the 1 month thing
i downloaded an old version of the game and i dint like it but now.. i dont now what are the changes
Quote from Wilko868 :Ok guys, I've done some thinking and have decided that I'm going to run a hosted race this week, here are the details:

Date and time: Tuesday 16th February - 2000 GMT - 2100 CET - 1400 EST (How many time zones do I want? )

Thanks guys!

Sorry for the late notice, but the race day has been changed from Wedensday to tomorrow. Didn't want to do it but IRL happenings have got in the way.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Quote from BOSCHO :Can someone give me an account for about 2 hours to try the game?
i downloaded an old version of the game and i dint like it but now.. i dont now what are the changes

*sigh*
Quote from BOSCHO :

If you cant be bothered to spend $5 on a months trial then you would be better off sticking with LFS/Rfactor. iRacing costs money.
Hey Wilko, i'll try to be there. I reckon the skip or spec racer would be a lot more fun tho. Jetta's tend to get boring on long tracks.
Quote from anttt69 :If you cant be bothered to spend $5 on a months trial then you would be better off sticking with LFS/Rfactor. iRacing costs money.

+1

Plus, 2 hours isn't nearly enough to give you a good impression of iRacing.
what is a simple way to gain sr?
Quote from brt900 :what is a simple way to gain sr?

to do absolutely clean race, just let everybody pass you and then drive slow but consistently clean
so basically dont try to win. another question what is the best car to buy for the next oval the modified or the late model?
Quote from brt900 :so basically dont try to win. another question what is the best car to buy for the next oval the modified or the late model?

Late Model.
Quote from brt900 :so basically dont try to win. another question what is the best car to buy for the next oval the modified or the late model?

I prefer the modified, but the late model lets you start learning how to drive a stock car, and will help once you get to the Silverados,Impala, and Impala SS.

You can gain SR by running quali sessions also but a clean race is the best method. My only purchase on the oval side has been the truck & its friggin awesome. Got me my B licence in less than a week.
I Love how serious the racing is.

I'm loving this so much! Just doing the Rookie legends on the oval is good enough for me.

I've seen one person from lfs and that was Kenneth O'Keefe. That's on the 24 Hour Championship table.
if there is anyone here who will be getting an account soon could you please put p4uls@live.co.uk as a referral really struck for cash and will need a new car soon
Quote from brt900 :if there is anyone here who will be getting an account soon could you please put p4uls@live.co.uk as a referral really struck for cash and will need a new car soon

make sure to do 8 races in the season in a few series and there is $10 for you
What class C car should I get, Star Mazda or Radical?

I'm loving the skippy atm, so much fun
Wait, so they pay you to race?
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG