The online racing simulator
why would an update require the servers to be physically moved to a new location anyway
well all we now that Sawen has moved to another location and i think he wants to move the servers near to his place
Quote from Scawen :All our servers are being physically moved from one place to another.We are not changing our housing company, only they are closing down their occupancy where our servers are currently housed, and moving their servers and ours to another location.

Quote from BOSCHO :well all we now that Sawen has moved to another location and i think he wants to move the servers near to his place

that's what it means
I thought it was for a cheap cost.
Quote from Scawen :Hi. Thanks for your interest in doing a Thai translation. I'm sorry but it is not yet supported by LFS.

If we did support it, it would use the Windows codepage as seen on this Microsoft web page :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/goglobal/bb964654.aspx

But at the moment we do not support Hebrew, Arabic, Vietnam or Thai. In the case of Hebrew and Arabic there is an additional complication, that the writing needs to go from right to left. It looks like Thai does not have this complication so I would just need to implement the Thai codepage and characters into LFS to make it work.

I like to support languages and I find it interesting, but I can't do it until the highest priority things are done. At the moment that is the new tyre physics, VW Scirocco and Rockingham that everyone is waiting for. Maybe you could remind me again after those things are done?

... so MAYBE we will get Rockingham and Scirocco at the same time? Yeah i know Scawen said that patch will include Scirocco and new physics but... plans do change. Patch release in February doesn't seem to be possible.
Quote from Byku :... so MAYBE we will get Rockingham and Scirocco at the same time? Yeah i know Scawen said that patch will include Scirocco and new physics but... plans do change. Patch release in February doesn't seem to be possible.

That would mean S3 for Rockingham. If S3 licence is needed the other unannunced car needs to be done too. No wonder it's taking years.

But I feel better now when I know he's working
Quote from kimd41 :But I feel better now when I know he's working

Which we all knew anyway
Quote from kimd41 :That would mean S3 for Rockingham. If S3 licence is needed the other unannunced car needs to be done too. No wonder it's taking years.

lol, Scawen told that, he is working on 3 things - VWS, Rockingham and the Tyre Physics, so why you think thah there will be any unannunced car ?

Quote from kimd41 :he's working

:bowdown:

Anyway, no matter if Rockingham or the Tyre Physics are with S3 or just new update, when we know that they are coming soon ....
Quote from AudiBG :lol, Scawen told that, he is working on 3 things - VWS, Rockingham and the Tyre Physics, so why you think thah there will be any unannunced car ?

From Rockingham Report:
"The current plan is to also include another car in the initial content of the S3 license.

P.S: That is IF S3 is coming with patch 0.6A
Quote from logitekg25 :i guess im the only one that is just glad he said something.......

You're not alone...
Quote from kimd41 :From Rockingham Report:
"The current plan is to also include another car in the initial content of the S3 license.

P.S: That is IF S3 is coming with patch 0.6A

Yes, that could be a current plan, so there needn't be a new car.

BTW: I look forward to the new patch thread:
1st post - first!
2nd post - weeeeee!
3rd post - FINALLY!
Quote from Ripley :You're not alone...

+1 man. Its refreshing to see even a post from him. especially in this section.
Quote from Flame CZE :
BTW: I look forward to the new patch thread:
1st post - first!
2nd post - first! *edits to say he wasn't first*
3rd post - *Scawen* have you guys noticed I haven't put the link in the post? Har har.
4th post - ffffffffuuuuu-

Fix'd.
Quote from zeugnimod :WTH.

Sorry but are you people that dumb?

Those messages were done by an admin typing "/msg Scawen left the pits (VWS)" etc. and pressing Ctrl and selecting the right colors.

Is it that easy to fool you?

People are that stupid...
we want the patch we are waiting 2years, andnothing specially happend
Quote from Scawen :All our servers are being physically moved from one place to another.

physics, physics
Quote from BOSCHO :well all we now that Sawen has moved to another location and i think he wants to move the servers near to his place

so he can get a better ping than everyone else and thrash the laggers xD
From Scawen's downtime thread:
Quote :The work for the next update is not yet done, and is still too far off to be able to give any sort of estimate.

Looks like there's still some good months until the next patch is done.
Quote from JPeace :well duh.

Wasn't* that obvious before?

Of course not. The last report was three months ago and the patch has been in development for a year and a half.
Of course not???

Pure genious, Sir

"10.02.16 9:36 AM - LFS PROGRESS REPORT - I took a shit."

I hope you feel better now.
Quote from VoiD :Of course not???

Pure genious, Sir

"10.02.16 9:36 AM - LFS PROGRESS REPORT - I took a shit."

I hope you feel better now.

Well... isn't that the place were you have / get the best ideas anyway?
Quote from kimd41 :From Scawen's downtime thread:

Looks like there's still some good months until the next patch is done.

They told us the next patch will be released on March ??? No.
My bad...
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG