The online racing simulator
Question...

Where the hell did Dale Jr. show up from?
Damn Jeff Gordon crashed.

WHAT A RACE!

first Nascar race i've even watched fully. I Cant wait to the next one!

When is the next one?
Quote from Jordan2007 :Damn Jeff Gordon crashed.

WHAT A RACE!

When is the next one?

Next weekend at Fontana California, notorious as one of the most boring NASCAR tracks.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Damn Jeff Gordon crashed.

WHAT A RACE!

Yeah, that was a pity.

They're not all this good! Although I only seem to watch great ones fully - but then again I always watch 'Tona and 'Dega.
Quote from SidiousX :Next weekend at Fontana California, notorious as one of the most boring NASCAR tracks.

Oh Whats the best tracks? Talladega?

I Bet its a massive hype being down at the track.
Quote from Timdpr :Yeah, that was a pity.

They're not all this good! Although I only seem to watch great ones fully - but then again I always watch 'Tona and 'Dega.

Same here, I only really watch Daytona, Talladega, Michegan, Bristol, Infineon and the Glen.

EPIC finish, I MUST see Jr's onboard.

Also buzzing for Jamie
Man that was absolutely EPIC. I feel kinda bad for Richardson getting taken out in an underfunded team....nice to see Kvapil just squeeze in the 29th place.

But fantastic race and good run by Jr. I'm happy for Jamie after an abysmal 09 season in the 26
I'd have loved Jr to win, especially after his last lap, but if he'd made the pass my head would have exploded. Plus, it obviously means a lot to Jamie!
After he won Talladega he went for a big mac.
Everyone eats protein bars throughout the race.
He advertises a Big Mac!

Shame about Jr
I missed it. Thought it will be boring like usual, now regret it.
When Jamie was in 6th before the first GWC I told my dad, "Watch Jamie, he's always good on the SS's"

Didn't know Jr would become Superman there at the end but Jamie got it in the end.

Shame on Kahne.
Quote from KidKamikaze :Question...

Where the hell did Dale Jr. show up from?

Same question.. incredible stuff. Was worth watching it till the end.
The most action and crashes, Which track ?
Me wants the Kyoto 250 to have as much action as the last 50 laps of today's 500
Pretty great finish, but I can't say I like the three tries thing.

That said, woulda liked to have seen Harvick's move on the 2nd GWC count for the win.
Meh, you didn't like the GWC things because Harvick didn't win it! Too biased!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Bristol.

Eh, I don't know. Bristol has kinda sucked for the past few years, Martinsville would have to be better.
Quote from PMD9409 :Meh, you didn't like the GWC things because Harvick didn't win it! Too biased!

Nah, I didn't like it because it's arbitrary. They coulda restarted & wrecked 5 more times, so why not? :P
I noticed this was on live. So i get up and turn the tele on to find a red flag. They commentators say it will be 10 minutes so i wait. Over an hour later it starts. Then it stops again and i give up! Shit race from my point of view!
Quote from DevilDare :I missed it. Thought it will be boring like usual, now regret it.

if you read this in time there's a repeat on sky sports about midday today (sorry cant remember exactly when / which channel ) hopefully they'll edit out the red flag bits
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Pretty great finish, but I can't say I like the three tries thing.

That said, woulda liked to have seen Harvick's move on the 2nd GWC count for the win.

As quoting DW:

"I wanna know the visionary that said "LETS TRY THIS THREE TIMES!!" LOL
Quote from PMD9409 :When Jamie was in 6th before the first GWC I told my dad, "Watch Jamie, he's always good on the SS's"

Didn't know Jr would become Superman there at the end but Jamie got it in the end.

Shame on Kahne.

Same here, on that first GWC I told all my friends that Jamie's been fast so watch out, I really didn't expect him to pull it off though. I'm not a Junior fan but when I saw him burst through the middle of that pack I really wanted to see him get the epic win on the last lap.

Stewart didn't have a good car all day which was disappointing after he got second in his duel, just kept complaining about it being too tight.

And the "I'm on a horse" commercial was pretty hilarious, easily beats any Superbowl commercial from last weekend.

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG